May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Alby230

Arent the last ones fake??
didnt even notice that...but the point i was tryna get 2 was i wish they were still clean lookin...not fake lookin haha

So you don't care that they're fake?

yea, can i have some info on the deal with neon 95s?
i have a pair from 05' i think.....did they just re-re-retro or something? what accounts are they being sent to

nice ups everyone

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Congrats on the Chicago condo! I love that city, but those 5 months of -600 degree weather is too much for me. Go cubbies!

Word to that - this past winter was brutal too - thanks man! And yes - Go Cubbies!

Fred, you know I got you! You just can't wear a Rangers fitted though - maybe your new "Bully" fitted instead - lol

Kev2, if you ever come out to the Chi, holla!

NA Penny, got your PM - you got mail......

Congrats on the condo. Are you in the back of the Stadium w/ a rooftop...i know those are pretty exclusive...

Do you have parking? You should make some money by letting people park in your spot on game days, I know we had to do that once.

If you don't mind me asking, what do condos go for out there? I'm in CA, just want a comparison.....we used to live around Chi though. HOA reasonable?Bedrooms?

Closing process is a joy, but damn, writing that check for the down payment was heart breaking for me.

--I need that Raiders hat posted a few back, too. Used to have a Michigan one like that.

Got this in yesterday . . .

v8k77n.jpg

It's an original Warner Bros. Space Jam poster from '96. Got it for $37 shippedoff of eBay. The only problem is that it's 6ft. tall and I have no idea where I can hang it.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Ocks- You're on thre same thing I'm on. I have the Michigan shorts as well as some brand new black Nike 3/4 socks. First real day of Summer its on.
I got my Michigan shorts too, fool
laugh.gif
. I'm going huarachesw/mine though. You'll probably see me in that almost every day over the summer, though.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

didnt even notice that...but the point i was tryna get 2 was i wish they were still clean lookin...not fake lookin haha

the shoes i picked up arent fake...im saying i jus wish they were jus ah bit more clean lookin i can hook up pretty much everything cept for the soleswhich are completely done for...

the shoes i picked up arent fake...im saying i jus wish they were jus ah bit more clean lookin i can hook up pretty much everything cept for the soles which are completely done for...

indifferent.gif
yes they are

Big Shoot out to Tradition for the Free one year anniversary tee. Jordan XX3s for under retail and The Killing Joke Deluxe Edition comic book.

Those IVs yungchamp posted (both of them) look real to me... Did people forget that the kids size Air Jordan IVs have the Air Jordan III midsole?

Now that I've looked at them closer, those may be fake...netting looks too small

But those other ones that are "cleaner" look like kids-size IVs to me

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Ocks- You're on thre same thing I'm on. I have the Michigan shorts as well as some brand new black Nike 3/4 socks. First real day of Summer its on.

No doubt been doin these pushups and dips for this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

the mg beta is ok... so far im not as impressed as i thought i would be. i probably have to get into it more, just been busy with work. i thought the beta ended may 11th, so im not sure if it would be worth it for you to check it out. half the time was spent downloading, uploading and the konami id situation is kinda messy. if you are a mg fan... its a no brainer. if you just wanna check it out... it could go either way, but would not be a huge deal if you didn't check it out. peace.

Adding to what my girl said about the beta, it's been mixed reviews from a lot of people. I think that the problem is that folks thought they couldjust run and gun like it was CoD 4 or something, and that's not the case. MGS was never a run and gun game and it never will be. The game was alwaysabout stealth, so the online game is set with the same DNA. You kill more and live more if you use stealth, and this makes for a much slower paced game. Ipersonally like the beta a lot for this reason(and because I'm a BIG MGS fan...), and you will too if you take what I said into account. Ok back to thepickups...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

the shoes i picked up arent fake...im saying i jus wish they were jus ah bit more clean lookin i can hook up pretty much everything cept for the soles which are completely done for...

indifferent.gif
yes they are
what pic r u talkin bout the first 3 are my shoes and the las pic is ah pic i googled..my shoes arent fake bruh the las pic is fake...what i was trynaget 2 was jus sayin that they are clean n what not.

Back
Top Bottom