May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by flatfootid

213jgae.jpg

info on these?
eek.gif
yay for earth tones! time to turn down the volume.

COSIGN!!

Release date? there a must

Something to catch with during the softball season
316621155.jpg

I thought I'd take a shot of these. For the hardcore Jumpman Loyalists, y'all know the end result.
316621161.jpg
316621158.jpg

316621179.jpg
316621177.jpg

316621175.jpg
316621168.jpg

316621180.jpg
RIP

Nice pick up on the Monet Carlo!
pimp.gif

I've got a 1986 LS Monte Carlo myself and I love the thing, even though I can't drive it to
wherever my heart desires 'cause of gas prices. Mine's all black with some non-stock
silver rims It was in pretty good shape until I started using it as my daily commuter. It
was car show good, now its just good. I got mine from a dude in the Bronx, I thought
I was gunna get murked when I met up with him haha. Dude was sketchy, papers were
clean though.

Very nice 94 IIIs fred. sorry to hear what happened already, at least you can say you wore em...
ohwell.gif
i can see your photo skills are getting better by the day. I also just coppeda softball glove for the team...

this month.

Blazers from CCS.
Playoffs through a trade.
The Hundreds from DG.

DG sent me that magazine for free. its alot of photography stuff. makes me want to go get a camera..lol.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

besides gta, i got my grails after 4+ years of searching....

DS sz.11

blah!

Whooooooo I'm Jealous The Holy Grails...LOL Seriously one of the best J's ever created and with the original Nike Air on the Back instead of theJumpan sign....You mind telling where you copped em from??

Idolkicks you've got like 65 kids and you just got your stimulus check right?

I'm really liking those Jordan I's that are earthtoned and military inspired(?). Maybe I'll buy those and send them to G.W.

thats why prices are so out of wack these days for dudes like that one cat paying 275 shipped for a pair of black red VIIs come on man there only worth like200 shipped at the most. that monte carlo may be worth the pick up if it has a clean body and you have about 1.5 k to put one hell of a candy paint job on itbut im from texas so we do that all day. nice 94 3's i hope they made it through the wear in 1 piece. those black red IVs look like there not wearableeither.

jesusR23 that monte carlo is niiiiice homie....sick pick ups idolkicks....and why did they do that to the jordan 1s?
grin.gif
sick.gif

hey i like the first one...haha only if the second one was red black and white...

Back
Top Bottom