May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

^^^ I hate the lakers! There lucky the Warriors didnt make the playoffs, cause they THE LAKERS would have smashed um.

***fixed
laugh.gif
THEIR lucky the warriors didn't make the playoffs because the Lakers would HAVE smashed them. *fixed again*

Originally Posted by az005us

^^^ I hate the lakers! There lucky the Warriors didnt make the playoffs, cause they THE LAKERS would have smashed um.

***fixed
laugh.gif
THEIR lucky the Warriors didn't make the playoffs because the Lakers would HAVE smashed them. *fixed again*

***fixed
laugh.gif
THEIR lucky the warriors didn't make the playoffs because the Lakers would HAVE smashed them. *fixed again*

roll.gif

ironic that the alife shirt says john mayer sold out and then has a T promoting kanye's tour =p

Originally Posted by DjBooduh2o9

Received them in the mail yesterday. Thanks to provider fam!

SOO UNFAIR!!!! lol nice nice pickup on the provider x nb!!!

waiting on 2 shoe pickups.....then 1 bachelor degree in june !!! CONGRATS TO CLASS OF 08' !!!!! and to those who go to st. john's univ. .....
roll.gif
at that the big beachball being tossed around

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

***fixed
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
wow.Lakers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I'm disgusted by all the LAKER bandwagonERS..

THAT'S DISGUSTING SIR!
If thats towards me......sorry sir, but I've been a Laker fan since Michael Cooper was rockin socks that went up to his neck
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom