May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Picked up the 2nd colorway of the Obama t and some shades
I hope they're contributing something to the campaign....I know Enstrumental clothing does.
obamatitle.jpg

Originally Posted by PENNYoka

These probably won't get much love here, but two pairs I've been after for a while. W)taps came in last week. Logan mids in Brown to match the Black ones I already have. NEED the white ones in sz.10, please get at me if you have them.
318121035.jpg
wtaps
pimp.gif

they get much love in my book
the other shoes look very nice can we get a side angle

I had a local curandero( Mexican medicine man ) put a curse on these shoes while they were battling my home team.
318184025.jpg

No way in hell I was gonna pay retail on these, but had to pickup Timmy D's allstar edition. These may not look very appealing but they're mad comfy.
318184029.jpg

Originally Posted by PENNYoka

These probably won't get much love here, but two pairs I've been after for a while. W)taps came in last week. Logan mids in Brown to match the Black ones I already have. NEED the white ones in sz.10, please get at me if you have them.

pennyoka, you know both of those pairs gets love in my book
pimp.gif

PENNYoka........dope Dubtaps and Vis', I'm STILL kickin myself for sellin my Authentics.

Cris.

i was really glad to pickup these air lambastes on ebay. i wore these to death in 5th grade. sorry about the bluriness.

2z4h8ua.jpg

Been a min, plenty of pickups since summer started, but one pickup i must admit is dope and one of my favs so far...Court Force Hi (AM95 Inspiration)

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Been a min, plenty of pickups since summer started, but one pickup i must admit is dope and one of my favs so far...Court Force Hi (AM95 Inspiration)

Can we get more pics...thanks

Originally Posted by ekimman

Peace Air Raid and AF1

BO ROD

Air Structure
i got these in the mail today. i love them but what is up with the toebox? i can see my toes through it
eyes.gif

Air Structure
i got these in the mail today. i love them but what is up with the toebox? i can see my toes through it
eyes.gif

Remember these were actual lightweight RUNNERS back in 91. Hence the airy see through toebox.

Back
Top Bottom