May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by piluchavez

i was really glad to pickup these air lambastes on ebay. i wore these to death in 5th grade. sorry about the bluriness.

2z4h8ua.jpg

between these and the AIR-UP's that jae oh en just posted, I'm kind of freaking out. Found memories of playing ball in JR High. nicepick up guys.

Pete I was scoping that Usugrow print the other day. Did it come in that frame or did you have that done?

2 Starbury basketball shorts $17
Barkley AF1's $70
Dunk Low CL $70
Grey/White/Black AF1's $80
2 Packs of nike dri-fit socks $10 (marshalls)
pimp.gif

Braves New Era $25
White/Aqua AF1's $49

also some rocawear jean shorts from marshalls not in the pic $20.

Cant wait to pick up the 21/2 package for $150...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

yesterday, the case or so.

macbook pro?!?!? is that an exclusive? or have they already released it to the public??

Ummm, it's a red colored clear case by "incase", he has supreme and other stickers underneath.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

yesterday, the case or so.

macbook pro?!?!? is that an exclusive? or have they already released it to the public??
mine was a gift. yes MBP. 15'. coming soon i think. its in their 2008 catalog. i don't know specific release dates. it was sent to possibleretail distributors as a gift.

yea i hope he does too.

he really liked the active ones ... "drop sneakers not bombs" but missed out on them, so these are similar in color

Originally Posted by derekdru

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

how do these fit? true to size? im about to get me a pair SOON

I usually get a 11.5/12 with any AM. These are a 12 and they are a little snug, I would go up at least a .5 size or just do your larger "true size" if that makes sense.

alright, then size up by .5 it is. thanks for the info

home in Cali the past week...went to check Nordstrom Rack for Kobe 2K4's and stumbled upon these....
eek.gif
Thought they were Fila's at first from afar...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
but sure enough it's the real deal.

Already have a sz. 12 in the same color...but I like them so much it was too tough to pass on.

Back
Top Bottom