May 2008 Pickup Thread

Originally Posted by mjbetch

2518778144_fd14129bb0_o.jpg

Where did u cop the Texas fitted..? need one of those.

I got a poster like that too , got it from a FNL store , Were you get yours from ? And that Jordan back pack is dope I copped that a while ago .

chabbbboi23 - Thanks bro

RICO7JT wrote:
I got a poster like that too , got it from a FNL store , Were you get yours from ? And that Jordan back pack is dope I copped that a while ago .
off ebay. mine says footlocker in the bottom right corner. i know FNL or at my store atleast, we got one where he was dunking and it was white.

While everyone is wasting their hard earned money of the package.... I picked up a GRAIL and GEM, esp in my size....They are on the way...

515315.jpg

Pickups for the whole month for me.. I posted the Dunks and trainers a couple weeks ago, but whatever...

Premium Dunks $45
Trainer Dunks $45
Vans Sk8 Hi RAD - Hooked up by bAyArEaFliP
Lebron III - $75 at my local spot last pair (wish they were the white/black/red)

Copped 2 more pair of Flightposite's from my cuzzo..
Gold ones have no insole or box and Blue ones have the insole but no box

Canon Rebel XT from bestbuy - - Initially paid $418 with tax - went back today and got a price adjustment down to $220.49 for a whopping difference of$178.89..

Nift-Fifty Lens - $84

Wii Fit - for the wife and kids

In the second pic there are 9 old navy Polos, 1 hoodie, and 1 T-shirt for a total of $82 after coupons..

Looks like this is the trend lol

Got them a half size too big.... I gotta get me a size ten soon so I can return them. Still fire though.

Back
Top Bottom