May 2008 Pickup Thread

a45250477c867402490e60b03a96e9b7c0ece16.pjpg

got these af1's

jd58

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

yoRajah whats the name of those "vintage" kicks.

btw are the blue halfcabs only at supreme and how much? I've been trying to decide between those and the blue chukkas

cucumbercool, they're called daybreaks. i picked mine up from marshalls for $25 a pop. i think some nike outlets have the other colors for $50. hth.

<>
thanks, nice pickup, especially that navy blue pair. They part of that new vintage look?

That black & red O's fitted is fly.

2533052428_61132e1318_o.jpg

Vans were home waiting and picked up the Asics at the $30 shoewarehouse... they'll be 6 Flags kicks or something I dunno.

Damn, I really need a pair of those Orange Canvas AF1s...
Hopefully they'll still be around NYC for cheap when I head there next month....

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Agassi vs Johnny Mac!
dc375u.jpg

VS John McEnroe (and company)
happy.gif
Pickups.....

To add to their families.....

Bonus; OG > RETRO

Damn, I need a new camera.....

Is a BlackBerry better then the Treo ??? Im thinking about getting a Blackberry but not sure cuz my Treo is fine but I need something new .

sick air trainers as always m0nstar. question about those 2002 "reds". are they infact red? they have always seemed more maroon or a dark red inphotos. I don't own that particular colorway, just the 2000 reds, so im just wondering.

btw you get any paint chipping on those 2002s? theres only maybe a half dozen i can ask that to around these parts. so my interest is always peeked withtrainer postings.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

SoleAddict34,
those are one of last pairs of prokeds I worked on before moving on. nice pickup.

slow month for me, unfortunately, i havent picked up carmines yet.

hats_82.jpg

<>

Did you get those Goodfoot fitteds in the states?? If so, where can i get??

Back
Top Bottom