May 2008 Pickup Thread

These came in from eBay about a month ago. Listed as DS but came dirty although didn't who any signs of wear. Anyways I finally got around to cleaning themand taking pics....so here they are.

DS - 11 - Nike Air Garnett

Newcastles and some Prps slims (although that means regular cut in prps terms)
ru8bj9.jpg

apjj83.jpg

2iiwvlw.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Twas the night before the 23 drop. A pair of adidas came unto my doorstep.
319437487.jpg

319437485.jpg

Go CELTICS Go!!!!!!!

Congrats T21D, for getting the Lemar & Dauley's. I knew you were fiending those.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Welcome to the PS3 fam sk8! Make sure you check out that HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thread we have in general if you have any questions.

How do you like that SB wallet¿ I keep looking at the safari print one. I might just pull the trigger on it... Do you mind taking a few more shots of it¿ It's bi-fold, right¿

the quality of the SB wallets is really nice, but they're really small, if you get a chance to see one in person i suggest you put it in your pocket andsee how it feels, i found mine (safari print) to be a little weird since its smaller then most normal sized wallets....

Havent posted pickups in a MINUTE... no camera. bused a pickup to snap these tho

8gb iPhone for $50
Red Supreme Blazers for $280

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Havent posted pickups in a MINUTE... no camera. bused a pickup to snap these tho

8gb iPhone for $50
Red Supreme Blazers for $280

iphone for 50? where fill me in if there is more..

^ Gonna get worse, man, heard an economist saying in the next year it might push to $6 a gallon. Time to look at hybrids, friends

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Gonna get worse, man, heard an economist saying in the next year it might push to $6 a gallon. Time to look at hybrids, friends

$2000-$3500 over sticker price and still a 3-4 month wait on a prius already, only going to get worse.

As ugly as those things are, those Smart cars are becoming more common place nowadays. You may look like an idiot, but they are definitely the wave of thefuture.

Times are changing bigtime.

The Wall Street Journal reported around $7 average by Labor Day. Think ya'll might want to reevaluate your spending on sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom