May 2008 WDYWT!!

Let's continue the tradition with another successful WDYWT month. As always,please respect EVERYBODY. If you disrespect another member, don't be surprised to find your account suspended without warning.

Also, please don't quote someone else's post if you don't have to. Too many of you are doing this and the post gets slower to load because of allthe repetitive quoting. If this continues, posts will continue to disappear.

With that said, enjoy another month. Keep it clean and enjoyable for everyone...

Thanks.

2328020572_4abdbdd9f2_o.jpg

squeezed it in the april version, but might as well post in here as well...

for today, brazil his
1zp626d.jpg

and yesterday to watch the home team make it to round two. dont mind the nosebleeders...
t9zhqu.jpg

nice way to start off new month BTW nice members only jacket unchaindhype where did u get it i been looking for one for a minute now

LETS GET IT

AG tee
Levi Jeans
1st Series YO! MTV Raps SAMPLES
Christian Dior Jacket
National ALL DAY

n1565160189_30316996_4574.jpg

been in the computer lab working on my final paper for 9 hours now.. mostly BS'n. dont be surprised if i post this AGAIn in the evening

-10 deep
- supreme
- supreme
- pooh
- heiny sb keychain
- samsung
- .image
- levis
- nike
- urinal

- champion (no vis)
- old navy
- supreme
- levis
- nike
- you wouldn't wanna know (no vis)

widmarkLESnyc: same comment on iss "hella nice '04 canvas forces"

rain and sunshine, nice weather in Europe. Today Slams!

2457011956_89b1270355_o.jpg

Quite the causal day but felt motivated post.
Wht Tee, Hoyas Shorts (shoutout to all the DMV NT'ers going be part of my photoseries "the sneakerheads" going to DMV May 21-24), and PurplePigeon Dunks in Chicago...

Back
Top Bottom