pimp.gif
, i think theyhave diff. locations in the bay area though, but yeah, dope place
smokin.gif

Polo - Levi's - Bobbito Air Force 1s

dscn1111jc6.jpg

dscn1113jo6.jpg

To go see:

dscn1110ro3.jpg

My New York Filipino cats should know whats it about.
smokin.gif

Today...

2540744886_f056d5138d_o.jpg

To watch my daughter's first dance recital....

2540744498_d48681579d_o.jpg

Then to Lemos Farm to ride ponies and feed the animals...

2540744668_e94102442e_o.jpg

2540744780_3540df42c4_o.jpg

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by KROOMA

To Hunan Home's
Thanks 4 the recommendation JawKnee..
Food was
smokin.gif

is that the one in Mountain View, CA?
if so, i used to go to that spot a lot back in the day
pimp.gif
, i think they have diff. locations in the bay area though, but yeah, dope place
smokin.gif

Yeah, they have a rest. in Mountain View also. But their og spot is on Jackson St. in Chinatown.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Supreme Blazers are sick! Hyped...but still sick.

everybody jumping on the wagon now.

daprescription...I'm trying to figure out, who the hell made you the first Laker fan ever created?! Getoutta'here!!! LAKERS 4 CELTICS 1....

HOLLA!!!

Supreme Hyped or me hyped. I mean all in all, the boy Wale got a tough song about hype.. elitaste.com "The Mixtape About Nothing" GO DOWNLOADIT

Whats been up wit u by the way sneakermane. long time no chat if u remeber me.i told dizzy to tell ur man i need them jrods... OH and SORRY CELTICS 4 lakers2

Originally Posted by areyouin729

sbvj426

anything good at Ubiq? I see you are there, i'm happy as hell Stussy opened up on the 2nd level
Yea ubiq is always packed with nice pickupable thinks. and u can order on their site. But they just has the poison frog ptII pack, the new ATCII, umsome fresh court forces, um canvas AF1s, blazers, alot of stuff. ubiqlife.com check em out. real cool ppl

To Great Mall w/ SneakeRegime and others.
TRUE East x Bench x Flip 3's. SneakeRegime in the Taxi's on his right foot and Vans on his left.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Today + the past week. I need to put some kicks away.

how many compliments or questions do you get when wearing those? I have never found my size so im always envious of these pre hypebeast colorwayed shoes

this weekend thus far. what else:

e2f25ee41561bcd6c85b20d3b62a0e0a4dde85e.pjpg

the picture makes the shoes look real ugly. but i guess thats what you get when there worn almost 24-7. one of the rarer aged shoes on NT. im so used tolooking at mint cond. shoes.
laugh.gif

Wally - didn't know you were lookin for a pair of Viotech AT3's...

Ty - regarding your sample ATCII's, is the only difference between yours and the final production model the black tongue?

Back
Top Bottom