MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Woodburn and Northbend have Lunar Trainers in the white/black/neon colorway, I just ordered two size 10s from Northbend for $63 each. Free s/h of course.
Not sure what they have left.

haha i just got mine this weekend for 28 at the outlet....hash wall minus 30% from like 40 bro...

From where?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by penny2

Originally Posted by agold1002

Woodburn and Northbend have Lunar Trainers in the white/black/neon colorway, I just ordered two size 10s from Northbend for $63 each. Free s/h of course.
Not sure what they have left.

haha i just got mine this weekend for 28 at the outlet....hash wall minus 30% from like 40 bro...

From where?
nerd.gif
I dont know where agold1002 got his from, but there were about 6 pairs at that same price in Leesburg, sizes 11 and up.

Picked up these Zoom V's for $79 at the Aurora Outlet....a bunch of tees too

10s9pmx.jpg

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

thanks to TDOG @ SA

25% off all shoes on Sidelineapperal.com

pretty good deal

Use code sideline06300910 or sideline05310910 for an additional 10% off Saw the last expired code for march sideline03310910 and took a guess for may and Juneit's always sideline+month+last day of that month+year+percentage off

Vacaville update:
All red Dunk Supreme - $99
Air Force 180 - $89
Air Max 97 - $79
White/orange VIII's - $99

Folsom outlet has the blue pegassus 83 for $25 and the black and grey ones for $35

agold is probably talking about those other nasty colored ones, like that stealthish green colored upper one or the one with the red check, those pairs arehorrid
but the original cw... whiteblackvolt... is butter

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by mco85

Vacaville update:

Air Force 180 - $89

Air Max 97 - $79
colorways?

AF 180 were mostly black with some red and yellow
Air max 97 were mostly white with some black and gray

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Rick2345

any word on yeezy bgrades ?

Probably come out after the Egg foams hit, Im thinking around 6-8 weeks. Crosses fingers for either
nerd.gif
i highly doubt any yeezys make it out the stock room

I searched Nikefind for XX3's and I got a pair of All-Stars Size 13 for $129.99 from Folsom Outlet in CA. They only had a 17 left I believe in this CW andthe White/Stealth CW. Too bad the 30% sale is over, but I did get free shipping by saying NikeFind!

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Rick2345

any word on yeezy bgrades ?

Probably come out after the Egg foams hit, Im thinking around 6-8 weeks. Crosses fingers for either
nerd.gif
i highly doubt any yeezys make it out the stock room
word, if they do employee's will snatch them up with the quickness.

agold is probably talking about those other nasty colored ones, like that stealthish green colored upper one or the one with the red check, those pairs are horrid
but the original cw... whiteblackvolt... is butter

i didnt get the trainers sorry...i got the zoom victory in this color..for 28 bucks..
bj08_tf_zoomvict_m_lat_900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom