May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
romaine been looking kinda weak. Should've lost the belt to k.o. because heyman couldn't unlock his cuffs and now was about to tap to dbry. Also his horse teeth and janky haircut make him look funny.

WWE flag bearers...

Pure curiosity, what’s the point in running a PPV right before WM that has no consequences to it? (Meaning all outcomes and happenings were predictable except Bliss sitting on Randy).

WWE flag bearers...

Pure curiosity, what’s the point in running a PPV right before WM that has no consequences to it? (Meaning all outcomes and happenings were predictable except Bliss sitting on Randy).

There is no point really other than to make content.

We(WWE) get paid to make content based on contracts to NBC, FOX, USA, etc..

Companies(AEW, TNA,etc) that dont make money like us(WWE) would never understand this.

We(WWE) are at a point where it does not matter if you hate or love our product.

We(WWE) knows whatever we put out, you will watch and continue to grow our company no matter what.

We(WWE) are so past having to make good anything, it really doesnt matter.

Thank you.

-WWE

WWE flag bearers...

I've never understood this, and it hasn't always been this way. They used to take a break in March where we had a month and a half/two months between Mania and the last ppv. No idea why they started throwing a half-assed one in there for absolutely no reason.

I've never understood this, and it hasn't always been this way. They used to take a break in March where we had a month and a half/two months between Mania and the last ppv. No idea why they started throwing a half-assed one in there for absolutely no reason.

Money.

As long as WWE remains #1 in wrestling, it will always remain the same.

Thats the whole point of Vince doing what he did, get to a point where you make so much money, nothing can stop him.

Even fans who complain all the time, you complain, but you really wont go away.

You have nothing but yourselves to thank for WWE's dominance.

It's like any company, you do your best in the beginning.

But once you have them, you take it all away for them to crave it again and just start doing what you want instead.

And you never give it back, so even though they hate it, they stick along in hopes of possibly getting it back.

Its the easiest way to sucker people in business.

Its a Carney based business, its meant to sucker you.

A&W got a bunch of good homegrown talents. Seeing a bunch of WWE castaways feels like IT becoming WWE jr tho.

aew has too many people and they only got one show on tv. Difficult for some to get airtime. A lot of them have atrocious win / loss records as well.

A&W has A LOT of dead weight. I'd rather sign one of the best wrestlers on Earth than bums like Tye Dillweed and Zack Rider.

I’m aware of WWE’s answer, I’d say it goes a bit deeper than that but ultimately correct. They do what they want, how they want.

My question was to the WWE flag bearers more so than anything.

As the Owner and CEO of Team Unbiased I do like to hear these things.

A&W has A LOT of dead weight. I'd rather sign one of the best wrestlers on Earth than bums like Tye Dillweed and Zack Rider.

I hear you but you never know the positives someone brings by simply being on the roster. I hear Spears is a moral booster backstage.

But yes, they are signing and signing and signing but aren't really cutting folks and like that.

shogun shogun said, they only have one TV show., But rememeber they have two B-Shows for the underneath talent to get reps in.

A&W got a bunch of good homegrown talents. Seeing a bunch of WWE castaways feels like IT becoming WWE jr tho.
aew has too many people and they only got one show on tv. Difficult for some to get airtime. A lot of them have atrocious win / loss records as well.

Man... my solution still stands as tremendous and solves all those issues.

Doubt anyone is thinking that much outside the norm though.

Pairing up Andrade with Thea again would be great.

Usually you hear that there are 90 day no compete clauses. First time reading a guy doesn't have that.

So you guys just want Andrade to repeat his same character he had in NXT/WWE? It was a good pairing with Zelina, but he needs to evolve his character.

So you guys just want Andrade to repeat his same character he had in NXT/WWE? It was a good pairing with Zelina, but he needs to evolve his character.

No... I book him similar, as an extension/evolution of that specific character.

Story wise it brings the winner back to the front of the business, the most successful version. It reintroduces the winner and champion back to the audience.

THEN he can evolve from that as it should have been done on the main roster.

I mean his character in NXT/WWE was never given a chance to "fail" for us to even know the potential it even has.

So why not want to see it in a situation that it will be given a different look/presentation/opportunity?

Now, whether AEW can be trusted to make that happen isn't a guarantee as we know they like doing goofy stuff but I don't see the harm in "repeating the same character."

Can't speak English. Needs a mouthpiece if he's going to be in an American company.

More can be done with the pairing, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom