May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do you have in mindwhen you say the ROSTER is so old? List them.

the whole ******* roster is inbetween 35 - 45

remember this is the company who had their fans conditioned to think anyone over 30 was old when they were getting their asses handed to them by wcw

Yea, someone mentioned that earlier.

Once he saw AEW, he probably realized they were no threat to his Main Roster product. Which is why he sent his 3rd Brand.

I agree, he probably doesn't worry about AEW.

if he didnt worry he wouldnt still be signing up talent and not doing **** with the talent he already has.

how you got three wrestling “brands” and cant make one of them decent?

Yea, someone mentioned that earlier.

Once he saw AEW, he probably realized they were no threat to his Main Roster product. Which is why he sent his 3rd Brand.

I agree, he probably doesn't worry about AEW.

AEW is WWE Southeast anyway.

if he didnt worry he wouldnt still be signing up talent and not doing **** with the talent he already has.

how you got three wrestling “brands” and cant make one of them decent?
He was signing up talent before AEW even existed though.

NXT and Crackdown are decent.

Raw is weak.

the whole ****ing roster is inbetween 35 - 45

remember this is the company who had their fans conditioned to think anyone over 30 was old when they were getting their asses handed to them by wcw
Who are you thinking about that is OLD and in the way? Name names.

There isn't currently anyone on that roster that is in that Hogan/Flair/Savage stage in WCW where it could have been argued that they were DONE.

Edge is a bum so we aren't counting him.

WWE doesn't have that, "The old dudes are holding the young dudes down " stench that WCW had.

Damnit man, you can't ask me impossible questions..I mean Lisa is a contender..Gianna Michaels is certainly up there..Jenna Jameson has a case for GOAT..Asa Akira is legendary..Sasha Grey is a nasty filthy whre..I just don't know man..

NO love for Kendra Lust or Alexis Texas?

Kendra Lust used to be bae but her face is starting to look plastic.

Riley is my petite queen.

I had no idea that JBL is the one who came up with Tribute To The Troops..

Hall of fame need to be in front of a crowd .... watching live ..... jbl talking to himself and getting clap tracks

Back
Top Bottom