May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dana is starting to look like the mom from White Chicks.

97513BDE-388F-4C44-989E-ED6B0C413EE6.jpeg

I don't know, but they are definitely changing venues to somewhere else. Devil Rays have a home game this upcoming Monday. No mas Thunder Dome.
That I know ... they will be in Tampa at some college..... but it would make sense to have crowds of mania has a crowd

Will RVD get inducted last? No offense to the others, but he's the one I care about. Definitely my top 15, and maybe my top 10, idk, but him be over Edge puts in a fairly high spot. ****, Van Dam is in my top 10. I really rocked w/ him

Will RVD get inducted last? No offense to the others, but he's the one I care about. Definitely my top 15, and maybe my top 10, idk, but him be over Edge puts in a fairly high spot. ****, Van Dam is in my top 10. I really rocked w/ him
Doubt he will be last

Anyone else disgusted over a highly respected black man receiving an award named after and dedicated to a man who was a blatant racist and homophobe?..

You could say RVD is... really high... on your list

Someone is going to have to spell out the Great Khalil to me like I was 5.

I don’t get that at all.

Back
Top Bottom