January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best legs in wrestling behind Mandy

Mina Shirakawa (Stardom)

Screenshot (479).png

Last edited:

B Sox B Sox

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons shares his thoughts on the title-contending Phoenix Suns (3:00) before talking with WWE's chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon about the importance of the first 'WrestleMania,' the star power of the WWE Women’s Division, Andre the Giant stories, the upcoming 'WrestleMania 37,' what it’s like working for Vince McMahon, the future of WWE, and much more

The Case for Phoenix, Plus Stephanie McMahon on All Things WWE from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podcast Episode on Podbay

Last edited:

B Sox B Sox

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons shares his thoughts on the title-contending Phoenix Suns (3:00) before talking with WWE's chief brand officer Stephanie McMahon about the importance of the first 'WrestleMania,' the star power of the WWE Women’s Division, Andre the Giant stories, the upcoming 'WrestleMania 37,' what it’s like working for Vince McMahon, the future of WWE, and much more

The Case for Phoenix, Plus Stephanie McMahon on All Things WWE from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podcast Episode on Podbay

Gonna listen today. Couldn’t get to IT yesterday.

Mania stage looks great. Beats the hell out of the trash setup they had 2 years ago in New York. Was so disappointing.

Still think the stage for Mania 33 in Orlando was the best. Would be difficult to top.

Really hope they let her retain tonight. She’s never won a match at Mania. Bianca doesn’t need IT yet.

Really hope they let her retain tonight. She’s never won a match at Mania. Bianca doesn’t need IT yet.

Like Kofi, I appreciate the moment from a cultural perspective.

But, now that I think about it, I think I side with you and Case Case when it comes to BB being in the Main Event of Mania ALREADY.

She is essentially a rookie and it could have waited.

But I get it being a pandemic and as a result things might get/appear to be rushed.

But yea, BB doesn't need it AT ALL. Let he climb and struggle for a while.

But, now that I think about it, I think I side with you and Case Case when it comes to BB being in the Main Event of Mania ALREADY.

But I get it being a pandemic and as a result things might get/appear to be rushed.

She completely radiates star quality, just not 100% there in the ring yet. Sasha will help her out though.

I don’t have any issue with her being in the spot at all though. Especially when there’s no Becky, Harlot, Ronda, etc around. She’s very clearly a star. EYE just don’t think she should win. Let her chase til SummerSlam.

Sasha deserves this moment.

Wonder if the hurt business could interfere in the world title match since there is no longer a “ hurt business “

Back
Top Bottom