May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure if Charlotte Flair or Kendra Sunderland

giphy.gif

I am pretty surprised that they aren’t allowing fans for Raw/SD and are doing a full Thunderdome setup again.

The Magic are allowing about 4,000 fans at their games.

The Heat are allowing about 2,000 fans with 2 sections in the lower bowl for vaxxed fans that have more relaxed social distancing.

I am pretty surprised that they aren’t allowing fans for Raw/SD and are doing a full Thunderdome setup again.

The Heat are allowing about 2,000 fans with 2 sections in the lower bowl for vaxxed fans that have more relaxed social distancing.
I said this the last two nights ... no reason why they can’t have a few thousand in the building for Monday and Friday .... they must not want to pay for security and cleaning lol.... they could sell merch

I said this the last two nights ... no reason why they can’t have a few thousand in the building for Monday and Friday .... they must not want to pay for security and cleaning lol.... they could sell merch
Yeah I don't really know what the financial logistics look like. Getting a certain amount of fans in there twice a week in the same city for the foreseeable future might be tougher than expected too.

Wrestling fans are a different breed. Keep all these MF'ers at home and keep WWE fanless. Slimy, disgusting fans can't even take care of themselves you think they're going to take an ounce of measures to look out for anyone else's health?

Back
Top Bottom