May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone in here, (except me of course) were placing bets on your demise like Nas.

They took overs and unders and laughed at your potential banning.

It was a display of character you would of never expected.

I am sure the second this post, all evidence will magically be "edited."

I call it "deleted."

Thats like the Clippers bragging about making it to the 2nd round.

When I debut and got my first push as a rook, I did it daily. Sometimes hourly.

So how is whoever your talking about's accomplishment impressive?

Exactly. Salutations.

I'm not sure if you're trying to disparage someone or whatever, but if you are, work on your grammar because it's 💩

"would of" is supposed to be "would have". That's a commonly stupid error for some reason.

And it's you're. Here's a good example I saw on Twitter. Perhaps you can learn more from a Latina lady who was a TV personality on a social network than any sorry a#$ b!+*_ teachers in public school.

Dude is a prick to people in the Mitchell and Ness thread too. I'm pretty sure most the regulars in there have him blocked.

Why was I a prick? I was just honest about my disdain for garbage or highly inferior products that people posted on there or boasted about having.

Where is the book report?

Don't let these fools stop you from being yourself.

I didn't feel the need to expound on that. I just posted a link for that YouTube video to be brief.

No fools or a%$ clowns can change me from being who I am. Don't get it f'd up now. I don't allow anyone to dictate how I think or approach things.

I'm not sure if you're trying to disparage someone or whatever, but if you are, work on your grammar because it's 💩

"would of" is supposed to be "would have". That's a commonly stupid error for some reason.

And it's you're. Here's a good example I saw on Twitter. Perhaps you can learn more from a Latina lady who was a TV personality on a social network than any sorry a#$ b!+*_ teachers in public school.

Why was I a prick? I was just honest about my disdain for garbage or highly inferior products that people posted on there or boasted about having.

I didn't feel the need to expound on that. I just posted a link for that YouTube video to be brief.

No fools or a%$ clowns can change me from being who I am. Don't get it f'd up now. I don't allow anyone to dictate how I think or approach things.

Don't worry, no one is asking you to change.

You can remain as mediocre as possible and secondary to me as you want.

I dont need to worry about my grammar. Im not insecure about my thoughts and everyone knows what I type is content gold whether its spelled correctly or not.

You can spell correct all you want, it wont do anything to surpass me as the true REALEST ONE.

Transcendentational..

Don't worry, no one is asking you to change.

You can remain as mediocre as possible and secondary to me as you want.

I dont need to worry about my grammar. Im not insecure about my thoughts and everyone knows what I type is content gold whether its spelled correctly or not.

You can spell correct all you want, it wont do anything to surpass me as the true REALEST ONE.

You can feel free to feel validated based on delusion because we're pretty much all equals on here based on the fact that this is just a website of forums and threads for posting our thoughts and opinions or sharing content on here.

Things we post on here really don't make someone superior than another individual since your mind is trapped in a fantasy world.

It's pretty hard for you to be superior to anyone on here when you stay stagnant.

You can feel free to feel validated based on delusion because we're pretty much all equals on here based on the fact that this is just a website of forums and threads for posting our thoughts and opinions or sharing content on here.

Things we post on here really don't make someone superior than another individual since your mind is trapped in a fantasy world.

It's pretty hard for you to be superior to anyone on here when you stay stagnant.

Looks like Enzo Canoli is in their feelings.

Sorry can't relate.

The only thing that can make what I say better is putting it over a "Primo beat."

Stagnant for you, cause Im alwaya at the top.

But, never gets old for me.

EDhR.gif

Back
Top Bottom