May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure Mrs Rollins is gonna be back tonight so she'll definitely be in the mix. I really want Bianca to win but think they might go with someone else.

22stylez 22stylez

I am not making anything because WWE is running a PPV tonight. But I will probably make some Salmon, Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies.

Also, it is good to see you make time for us broke boys.

2. D deleted + danger style danger style wrote a letter to NJPW offices about Sanada's past so it might not be for a while.
B083B45D-D5BE-49F4-BB2B-A273A0EC034B.jpeg

Has she been "missed?"
Not sure exactly if she's been missed, but I do think it's been nice to have her off screen for a while. She definitely makes the womens division stronger though.

End of the day, I think it's good for people to go on a bit of a hiatus for a little. Gives others a chance to shine and then you're basically immediately important again once you return. WWE should do this more often with how big their roster is.

Not sure exactly if she's been missed, but I do think it's been nice to have her off screen for a while. She definitely makes the womens division stronger though.

End of the day, I think it's good for people to go on a bit of a hiatus for a little. Gives others a chance to shine and then you're basically immediately important again once you return. WWE should do this more often with how big their roster is.

If I ruled the world, I would only force everyone to wrestle 9 months. (Barring Injury)

The 9 months would be staggered and well planned based on who all else is/isn't available.

But I think it would be good for the mental and physical health of the writers/wrestlers/fans.

Last edited:
22stylez 22stylez

I am not making anything because WWE is running a PPV tonight. But I will probably make some Salmon, Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies.

Also, it is good to see you make time for us broke boys.
I will always have a spot for you broke boys.

Y’all were here with me when I was starting my way through the Territorials with my man D Fly D Fly

how you Cookin your salmons? Steamed? Pan fried? Baked?

If I ruled the world, I would only force everyone to wrestle 9 month. (Barring Injury)

The 9 months would be staggered and well planned based on who all else is/isn't available.

But I think it would be good for the mental and physical health of the writers/wrestlers/fans.
Agreed. In Becky's case, she was legitimately coming off the biggest run in the history of women's wrestling, that had lasted almost 2 years. Had gotten stale. Was definitely good to have her go away for a bit.

1992 is the only Royal Rumble I have watched more than once, so I wouldn't know anything past that. :lol:

I can recall you posting with us during last years Royal rumble. Whatre your other 4?

If we can find you someone's WWE Network account PW to use, would you join us?

I come in peace.
Watching now, Cole said Kobe Perished.............come on #WWEVocab
See if yall somehow blame Orton for what is about to happen to Kofi..........
Let's go Biggie
#DontDoThis

1992 is the only Royal Rumble I have watched more than once, so I wouldn't know anything past that. :lol:
22stylez 22stylez

I am saying 92 is my #1 since I went out to watch it multiple times.

Other than that, I can't remember.

Last year was cool.

Whichever year Rey got booed because people wanted Daniel Bryant was cool.

I really don't remember these Rumbles man.

Back
Top Bottom