May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Did you watch JL yet? Saw half this morning and just finished the other half.

I thought it was alright. A few cringy spots and alot of
slow motion scenes

Amber Heard, though :evil:

Man why did LA Knight’s gear looked like he forget it in baggage claim and has to make it himself :rofl: ?? The lettered looked like he stitched them on himself

It was a fantastic match and down the road will more than likely be one of those defining type matches for AEW, but I wish the instant hyperboles would go away. Just enjoy the match already
I was just listening to Masked Man Show and apparently Meltzer also said that Baker is now a bigger star than any women's wrestler in WWE.

This is why folks don't mess with him. Great historian but then says some goofy hyperbolic stuff like that.

RE: Baker/Rosa

• Solid Hardcore match.
  • How do you compare it to a "traditional" wrestling match? It has to be in it's own category. You don't see too many women's matches in America with this presentation
  • Interesting they go for a bloodbath during the most highly sanitized period in recent American history.
  • Jade looked like a star while sitting in the stands, ISOLATED, watched DOWN on those two.
  • Nice spots with the thumbtacks.

#AlternativeToWWE

1616107933494.png

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo

Did you watch JL yet? Saw half this morning and just finished the other half.

I thought it was alright. A few cringy spots and alot of
slow motion scenes

Amber Heard, though :evil:

Man, I ended up getting a last minute project last night and just woke up lol

Gotta go to the shop, buy coffee, smoke the stuff from the shop, watch Falcon and Winter Soldier, put on JL at 1am, then watch til 5am.

Im up for it.

Dang you had to split it up like its one of those films from the 60s lol

I was just listening to Masked Man Show and apparently Meltzer also said that Baker is now a bigger star than any women's wrestler in WWE.

This is why folks don't mess with him. Great historian but then says some goofy hyperbolic stuff like that.

He claimed he didn't say that when someone brought it up on Tweet.

Man, I ended up getting a last minute project last night and just woke up lol

Gotta go to the shop, buy coffee, smoke the stuff from the shop, watch Falcon and Winter Soldier, put on JL at 1am, then watch til 5am.

Im up for it.

Dang you had to split it up like its one of those films from the 60s lol

4 hours is too much in one sitting.

Especially for a movie that you have little faith in it being good.

Back
Top Bottom