May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just listening to Masked Man Show and apparently Meltzer also said that Baker is now a bigger star than any women's wrestler in WWE.

This is why folks don't mess with him. Great historian but then says some goofy hyperbolic stuff like that.

How was this week's show. I keep forgetting to add them to my Apple Feed.

Would be nice to hear other people's opinion on certain topics.

I really wanna give the Fake Charlotte/PondeRosa match a try but I just can't seem to be able to pull the trigger and watch it..I just know it's going to be filled with massive amounts of 2nd hand embarrassment..

I really wanna give the Fake Charlotte/PondeRosa match a try but I just can't seem to be able to pull the trigger and watch it..I just know it's going to be filled with massive amounts of 2nd hand embarrassment..

fake charlotte?

charlotte wish she looked good as brit

and get it right.

thunder rosa

You can do it Case. I believe in you!

Don't think we have ever seen him in the WWE again since WCW was bought.

Didn't something between him and McMahon take place where Luger showed up on Nitro without Vince knowing?
Idk, that's why I'm asking you. I genuinely don't care for WCW outside of the cruiser weights & some matches/promos here & there.

Back
Top Bottom