May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate the thunder dome .... it allows them to control narratives ..... when the fans should conntrol how they react to what’s happening in front of them

Hopefully They will get what's coming to them when those fans come back.

I doubt they would be doing some of this foolishness if fans were there.

ALexa/Orton/Bray especially.

Hopefully They will get what's coming to them when those fans come back.

I doubt they would be doing some of this foolishness if fans were there.

ALexa/Orton/Bray especially.

I get the whole fake crowd noise dislike but I just ignore it.

It's been done since last year by pro sports teams.

I think that fans or no fans, they would still do it.

Remember what they did with Reigns and trying to stop the boos.

I think Meltzer is VERY "progressive" when it comes to wrestling STYLES. He was on the Japanese style early. He was into Lucha early. (Along with Mike Tenay). He is very much into the current AEW "style." So, I can't agree with that.

Liking AEW alone gives you the label of being "progressive" in the wrestling political landscape.

Last edited:
Hate the thunder dome .... it allows them to control narratives ..... when the fans should conntrol how they react to what’s happening in front of them

They piped in a “Wrestling God”chant for JBL during his speech, when in 2004, JBL was a very hated 100% heel with no ounce of cool factor to draw cheers. That was dumb as hell.

I get the whole fake crowd noise dislike but I just ignore it.

It's been done since last year by pro sports teams.

I think that fans or no fans, they would still do it.

Remember what they did with Reigns and trying to stop the boos.

I wasn't even talking about the FAKE crowd noises I was talking about them simply not having to deal with IMMEDIATE Market Research (Live Fans) during this stretch and how it has (further) turned their product into a dead fish. (RAW)

Peter's being emo & aggressively passive aggressive again like someone specific in here*cough* @gotholesinmysocks *cough*. He's actually pretty likable w/ context though.

If y'all like lyrical rap n stuff you should listen to the "Juan Epstein" Podcast very ahead of it's time stuff. Pretty much paved the way for Hip Hop related podcast a Ghostface, HoV, The God, Tip, (R.i.P) Phife, almost Kanye, and many have had their best interviews on there. Mad nerdy & detailed. Q-Tip is a solid dude. Low End Theory>Midnight Marauders, Instinctive Travels over both though.

Legit irritates me til this day how he fumbled the bag. Homie is the only person I've seen Vince to drop his guard in an interview AND be moments from getting hired on the spot. Only to turn around & say some dumb ****. I really wanna snuff him all over again :smh::lol:

Rosenberg is such a shill lol. Even Vince rolled his eyes when Rosenberg said he watched his DVD and he didn’t want to hear that he was an underrated worker

ADCEC1E9-7716-4E02-8A07-F84A5BBB481B.gif
43D66C25-527F-4368-87F6-01A161844233.gif
3F9D15C6-E1F6-4767-BAE0-4ADD9C9AAD10.gif
56BFC3EF-046A-4320-9B7B-F55FE90B7FD6.gif

This NXT card is looking nice.

Should be a good couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom