May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFD v. Black Squirtle kicking off Night 1.

FFD is my dude but Lashley needs to retain.

Baby Girl/Sasha Trump main eventing Night 1 marikomorose marikomorose

I initially wanted Baby Girl to win tonight, but B Sox B Sox not getting shine on the Mania stage so I would like to see her retain. Let Bianca get IT at SummerFest.

What's for dinner NTWT? :nerd:

homer-vigilante.gif

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@DCAllAfrican
@22stylez
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
@NTWT
The poor man's salmon - Tilapia, some potatoes, steamed veggiess

FFD v. Black Squirtle kicking off Night 1.

FFD is my dude but Lashley needs to retain.

Baby Girl/Sasha Banks main eventing Night 1 marikomorose marikomorose

I initially wanted Baby Girl to win tonight, but B Sox B Sox not getting shine on the Mania stage so I would like to see her retain. Let Bianca get IT at SummerFest.
I am so sick of this constant LOW IQ ob-ser-Va-TIONS! I've been trying not to throw Kayla under the bus, but screw IT. Kayla Braxton & Teanna Trumps looks the like they came from the same ballsack & birth canal, but "SaSHa TrUMp, sAshA tRUmp." I have had enough of this forced narrative.

They have damn near the exact same facial features.

Brothers... I'm still here in spirit and miss the shenanigans of the thread but I have a 2 month old I'm devoting my time to now.

I hope to come back soon to share some laughs.

Happy WrestleMania y'all! Enjoy!!!
Yeah kick rocks and go be a family man. Congrats though. May you all sleep well.

I am so sick of this constant LOW IQ ob-ser-Va-TIONS! I've been trying not to throw Kayla under the bus, but screw IT. Kayla Braxton & Teanna Trumps looks the like they came from the same ballsack & birth canal, but "SaSHa TrUMp, sAshA tRUmp." I have had enough of this forced narrative.

They have damn near the exact same facial features.

I don't get it either..Teanna is so hot and Sasha is so NOT..The comparisons are truly disrespectful to TT..Sasha "Dogface Gremlin" Banks ain't in the same solar system as Teanna..

Back
Top Bottom