May XII Retro?

one of my favorite shoes that I don't have so I would definately appreciate this release

Originally Posted by krs1demian

still loving 12's since i got my first ones in the pack. i would def cop

same, I love em but I wont cop unless its a colorway I really like, unfortunately the pictured one happens to be my fave

Talked to a Nike rep & from what he says no xii's within the next 3 months @ least.And as far as retros go he says he only know for sure theI's,VI's & IX's are dropping this year,don't get mad, his words not mine

I know its been posted but, if you look at the color code on the box of the nubucks it reads "black/ white- university blue".
However, I doubt Jordan Brand would give us the same retro + colorway twice; especially in such a short time frame. That is why I am
hoping for these:
9e1155e1aa3b1e5d9304b7eb51acc07e5f09d2d.pjpg

Originally Posted by kchildz1

RICO7JT- u don't remember the Obsidian/White/French Blue XIIs from Feb. 1997? They dropped same day as the white/red colorway. That was only the birth year of Jordan Brand and an end to NIKE logos.

huh? OG XII's came in nike boxes....
grin.gif

I need a pair of these. I remember in 8th grade I got the little post card in the mail about these. That's when I was when new Jordan releases were worthcopping

RICO7JT- u don't remember the Obsidian/White/French Blue XIIs from Feb. 1997? They dropped same day as the white/red colorway.

Originally Posted by Untitled

RICO7JT- u don't remember the Obsidian/White/French Blue XIIs from Feb. 1997? They dropped same day as the white/red colorway. That was only the birth year of Jordan Brand and an end to NIKE logos.

huh? OG XII's came in nike boxes....
grin.gif

Ok ... At first you said FRENCH ... I was thinking of the French Blue XII's ... the OGs most the time are called Obsidians .... and from what I remember Iswear I thought the White / Red pair dropped in Jan. 1997 while the Obsidians dropped in Fed. 1997 , not the same day ..... does anyone know ????

Back
Top Bottom