Mayor Gives Us An Exclusive Look Inside His Sneaker Room UPDATED w/ NEW Bespoke Video

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

You guys give this guy way too much credit! Have you all seen the Nikeid thread? Other people are making very nice id's with way less options. Hop off this dude.
I feel the exact same way. The reason he gets so much attention is that MOST people with his type of collections dont need the approval of teenage hypebeasts who read nice kicks/sole collector/etc. He is a self-proclaimed "shoelebrity" tell me thats not the corniest thing youve ever heard? like.. there are SOOO many people with collections better than his, not to mention the fact that his shoe collection is worth almost as much as his house (i know that for a fact). Mark Farese (Mayor) has got a sick collection no doubt, but the fact that an almost 40 yr old dude needs the approval of the average sneakerhead by showing his #@%+ on every blog and at every sneaker event, tells me a lot about his character, and why hes in this shoe #@%+. 

My cousins wedding is in may. I will travel to the city to bespoke my first pair. This stuff is crack!

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by HiGHALiEN

roll.gif

this guy....we going to do it as soon as i get pictures of everything 
wink.gif
Lurk mode?
nerd.gif
suspended mode 
laugh.gif

No hate, but why the hell would you have thousands of pairs of the same model...
AF1's are cool, but I don't want 5,000 of them.

No hate, but why the hell would you have thousands of pairs of the same model...

AF1's are cool, but I don't want 5,000 of them.

If I could have 5,000 pairs of AF1s from 1982-2001 I would take that over anything... 1,000 Bespokes... nah! But, I won't hate... he's doing him and I'm doing me.

Back
Top Bottom