Mayweather calls out Pacquiao. May 5th. Official?

Floyd Mayweather @FloydMayweather 10m Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
Manny Pacquiao I'm calling you out let's fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see.

Uh oh.

Yea I just seen the tweet too. Pretty Boy is just going at Pacquiao. Pacquiao got to fight this dude. It's been a lot of ducking between the two but neither boxer ever called each other by name. Floyd is being disrespectful right now.

Pac said the other day he was gonna tell Arum he wanted to fight Mayweather.

I was reading that yahoo article the other day and it seems very doubtful Arum will even negotiate to make it happen. Perhaps Floyd knows this (hes a pretty smart guy) and at least he gets the nod for calling out Pac and saying he's down to fight, but when Arum doesn't make it happen, Pac be the one who looks scared. Very smart move.

I hope somehow we get the fight though. Doesn't seem very likely.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I mean what else the guy gotta do. Slap Pac's wife in the face and instigate a fight? Pac needs to get his corner in line and set this fight up.

floyds facebook status
Manny Pacquiao I'm calling you out let's fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see. My Jail Sentence was pushed back because the date was locked in. Step up Punk.

Pacman will not submit to blood testing within 2-3 weeks of the fight. This is going to be another issue...Post from BoxingNews24.com here dated 7/4/11. Gotta love them catholics, always got something to hide...

The thing that sucks is these two are probably going to end up fighting like 3 years from now when they are both washed up. Its gonna be like the 2nd Fight between Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins. 

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Yea I just seen the tweet too. Pretty Boy is just going at Pacquiao. Pacquiao got to fight this dude. It's been a lot of ducking between the two by Manny but neither boxer ever called each other by name. Floyd is being disrespectful right now.

Fixed.

Don’t Hold Your Breath for Pacquiao-Mayweather

By Chee

By Steve Kim

As the news broke on Friday that Floyd Mayweather would not have to report to prison till June 1st, the immediate focus turned to the possibility of a May 5th showdown between “Money

Back
Top Bottom