Mayweather not going to jail until June 1 so he can fight May 5

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke
arum is a bum... but the last statement is true... mayweather has to get approved... i dont know why his license would be revoked anyway... if it has anything to do with his trial or whatever it has no relation to boxing... so why suspend him? he didn't do anything grimey in the ring that is warranted like margarito did 

You have to get a license annually and they said whenever Mayweather decides to apply he has to plead his case. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets rejected.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

arum is a bum... but the last statement is true... mayweather has to get approved... i dont know why his license would be revoked anyway... if it has anything to do with his trial or whatever it has no relation to boxing... so why suspend him? he didn't do anything grimey in the ring that is warranted like margarito did 

You have to get a license annually and they said whenever Mayweather decides to apply he has to plead his case. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets rejected.
May fights generate sooooo much money in Vegas. No chance in hell he gets rejected. Dont fall for Arums diarrhea of the mouth.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

May fights generate sooooo much money in Vegas. No chance in hell he gets rejected. Dont fall for Arums diarrhea of the mouth.
Came in here to say that. PBF's people say the fight generates around $100 mill for Vegas...that's not getting turned down by the NSA Commission.

Def. see Canelo vs Money come May. Canelo makes $en$e has Carlos Slim backing him
pimp.gif

What?  Who is they?  Unless your criminal case is of the drug nature or a murder case, there's no reason that Floyd would ever get rejected for a license to fight in Nevada.  Do not listen to a word Arum ever says man.

Thought Canelo was busy fighting 108 pounders over girls.  He's done nothing to deserve a big money PBF fight outside of Mexico, beat a legit 154 lber first.

Originally Posted by Proshares

What?  Who is they?  Unless your criminal case is of the drug nature or a murder case, there's no reason that Floyd would ever get rejected for a license to fight in Nevada.  Do not listen to a word Arum ever says man.

Thought Canelo was busy fighting 108 pounders over girls.  He's done nothing to deserve a big money PBF fight outside of Mexico, beat a legit 154 lber first.

I dont listen to Arum I saw on a couple news sites that Tyson got rejected for a license for a brawl back in 2002 but dude also had a ton of other previous issues so I can see why in his case. Honestly I think he will get the license but if he doesnt I wouldnt be surprised.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

The filopenos are nowhere to be seen b...y'all golden child shook...he lost his last fight bu the judges got some side money....man I wanna see Floyd end this *#**+ career

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

The filopenos are nowhere to be seen b...y'all golden child shook...he lost his last fight bu the judges got some side money....man I wanna see Floyd end this %+*$$ career

f0364405595c.gif

Dont see why Floyd HAS to fight in May, he should hurry up and get that 90 days over with and then fight Manny later on this year so there wont be any excuses.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dont see why Floyd HAS to fight in May, he should hurry up and get that 90 days over with and then fight Manny later on this year so there wont be any excuses.
What's the excuse for Manny being able to fight in June but not May?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

exactly what im thinking.. like what the !@$#% the difference? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 his usual ducking.

There will be another excuse after that. I don't see why Manny just doesn't say #%!$ Arum, I'm fighting Mayweather. He know EVERYBODY wants the fight, and he can't blame his promoter for everything and pretend like he doesn't have a say so in things.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

exactly what im thinking.. like what the !@$#% the difference? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 his usual ducking.

Like many of people have stated for the last year or so, IF Manny really wanted this fight all he would have to do is TELL Arum I WANT FLOYD thats my next fight.  After that what could Bob do other than make that fight happen? His hands would be tied, he'd have no choice other than to get the fight or risk losing his prize fighter. So honestly you all can blame Arum if you want but this is ALL on Manny

Exactly.  If Floyd was able to get the judge to push back the beginning of his jail sentence till after May that should tell you something about Floyd and the money/power he has.  Floyd's matches make Vegas too much money as somebody just stated.  That being said I highly doubt his license gets rejected, he generates alot of money. 

There's no need for Floyd to do any of that because there would be a boat load of excuses from Manny and a good portion of his fanbase either way.  Even if Mayweather rushed to get his 90 days over and done with Manny and crew would say Manny has to attend to a family emergency that going to hold him up for a year or some other made up excuse like that.  As it stands right now Manny is FRAUD status. 

Right now, both of these guys make around $35-$40 million a fight by facing the likes of Ortiz, Joshua Clottey, Antonio Margarito, Shane Mosley and- soon- Saul Alvarez, Robert Guerrero, Lamont Peterson or Tim Bradley. If it’s your opinion that $50 million apiece down the line is fair for both fighters (which would leave plenty of money for everyone else involved to profit based on the original estimate and- trust me- guys like Arum and his nemesis, Al Haymon, aren’t doing this without getting their cut) and the powers that be can get them to accept that, then you might have a fight- but we go back to the risk vs. reward pendulum. If you’re already making the aforementioned amount for whom you have recently faced, is it worth the risk for either of them to face the most threatening opponent out there for a “mere

Back
Top Bottom