• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 12.18.39 PM.png

Only chance Conner got is being able to take a punch good enough to give Floyd a head ringer. However I just don't see any of that happening

so floyd owing the IRS, is that even a big deal or just some small detail that was overlooked? the number is staggering, but when you making that much, that discrepancy could just be a minor mix up.

Floyd will owe more taxes after this fight :lol:

i remember watching one of those vlogs and conor was talking about still learning about this tax game. think he was blowing all of his early big checks :lol:
if they script this and have a rematch... :lol:

The irish fans are so extra. Guess it's because they have nothing else. They gonna be extra salty tonight and acting dumb in vegas later.

This wont be the last fight for either one of them

i remember watching one of those vlogs and conor was talking about still learning about this tax game. think he was blowing all of his early big checks :lol:
if they script this and have a rematch... :lol:

I went to the LA Press Conference It was lit to say the least LOL!!

The only fighter who came close to beating Mayweather was ..

Oscar De La Hoya

He's the only fighter who ever won on a Scroecard against Mayweather

2nd closest was Maidana with a Draw on one card

2 inches might be the deciding factor in the fight.... This is the only time a fighter has a 2" reach advantage on Floyd, and a height advantage of 2"

But... the whole fight shapes up to be a repeat of Sugar Ray Leonard vs. Donny Lalonde... with Mayweather being Sugar Ray I think Money May will KO him in the 7th or 8th round

places down here taxing hardbody. FB live has shown the last few fights. if I can't find a place that's not taxing, then I'll be tuning in on fb.

I don't think it's gonna be an exciting fight anyway. I think Connor comes out hype, going for the kill early, Floyd gonna be dodging everything. lots of spit talking, it goes the distance, Floyd wins.

Back
Top Bottom