Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
McGregor bout to get washed, hard to believe his people down to watch him get embarrassed like that.

Im sure his people, mcgregor himself, Floyd, your coworkers aunt, and everyone else in the world already knows whats going to happen.

Nothing embarrassing about earning multi millions for a circus spectacle.

They keep saying "the fans wanted this"... I'm like what fans were asking for this? They both know they make hella bank thats the only reason this happening

I ain't paying no hundo like I did for the PAC fight

Im sure his people, mcgregor himself, Floyd, your coworkers aunt, and everyone else in the world already knows whats going to happen.

Nothing embarrassing about earning multi millions for a circus spectacle.

Exactly. People did this with Tyson and took fights with him just for the pay day. Connor knows he doesn't get checks like this in the UFC. Dude is about to get a boxing check for crazy money and that is for even losing. I mean man....that's pretty much a sure win in my book. He has little to no expectations to win. If he tags Mayweather or even chases him and loses from defense, dude won in my book.

Lol guess not, b.
Post was back in march for a possible June fight. It's been about three more months of teasing and buzz and now another 2 months of official promo coming

Makes sense the turn around would be this quickly all things considered (conors baby being born in may, New UFC owners would like to see a their first true money fight)

June date was a long shot

this is going to be the dumbest PPV in the history of the world and it will shatter records

will find it for free

Last edited:
Gah damn mockery. This coming to fruition is a pathetic sign of the times. This doesn't deserve any attention.

I hope no one joins Pabs in watching this.

Last edited:
Gah damn mockery. This coming to fruition is a pathetic sign of the times. This doesn't deserve any attention.

I hope no one joins Pabs in watching this.

:rofl:

join us breh
tenor.gif

Conor knows he is about to take a beatdown, I would let Floyd kick my *** for much, much less money

he's set for life come August 27th

This is gonna be a fun fight. The build up, promos, the weigh in, the entrances, the national anthem singer, the fight gear, the post fight interviews, all gonna be lit. Floyd gonna come out with Drake and Mcgregor gonna come out with Donald Trump. This gonna be billed as a race battle between Blacks and Whites. The comments on Facebook Worldstar, ESPN gonna be lit.

if McGregor actually beat Mayweather...

what the hell would that do to his legacy? I highly doubt it happens but still

this going to be like the nba all star game. floyd going to be dancing around jabbing conor and allowing conor to throw some bruce lee types strikes. ya dudes really paying to see this?
everyone laughing all the way to the bank. i hope folks arent really paying money and expecting a "real" boxing match

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom