Mayweather vs Pacquiao II...AND it's OVAAAAAH

Manny Paquiao is telling Floyd Mayweather Jr to put up or shut up.

The seven time world champinon has agreed to Olympic Style drug tresting clearing the way for the mega fight everyone wants to see reports ABS-CBN and UK Telegraph.

"So he (Mayweather) will no longer have a reason (not to fight)," Pacquiao said. "Let's see if that is really the reason."

Negotiations for their fight fell apart because Manny refused to agree to blood testing the first time around. But Pac-Man said that's because it's the boxing commision's job to dictate the rules not the fighters.

"I'm a boxer, so why should I interfere with the work of the commission? That's the reason commissions are there, so they can set the rules."

Manny insists blood testing be cut off 14 days to the fight. That shouldn't be a problem at all because testing was stopped 18 days prior to Mayweather's last fight against Shane Mosely says Paquiao's promotor Bob Arum.

"The USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) stopped the blood test... they took 5 or 6 tests but the last one was 18 days for Mosley and 19 days for Mayweather," Arum told ABS-CBN News.

Arum added that this fight which would likely generate one of the biggest purses and television audiences in boxing history, could take place on November 13 in Texas or Las Vegas.

let the !%$ talking begin AGAIN!

You mean Mayweather / Pacquiao I?

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My-T.

Plain and simple...if/when they fight, Mayweather is gonna get rocked...tired of Mayweather fighting cats he KNOWS he can beat

it grinds my ears hearing delusional fans on BOTH sides..which is why I refuse to comment in the S&T threads.

I just want to see the fight happen, period.

First great trilogy in DECADES coming folks; You heard it here first.

Great for boxing.

Even greater for everyone's pockets.

So its a win/win.

All I got to say is... the 2nd round in the Shane fight... Will be multiple rounds in this fight! Let's see how Floyd responds.

Pac ain't gonna run out of gas like Mosley did, looking for one clean opportunity or nothing...

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

My bet still stands...

For you and Eyes...

That's all I have to say in this thread...
like i said before...

you're more than welcome at the crib

This fight may not even go down....it's fairly obvious Mayweather is scared to fight....first with the steroid *******t...now that Pac agreed to do the bloodtest up to 14 days before the fight now this guy wants MORE money...people are gonna pay to watch this fight because of Pac....Mayweather is a great boxer but he is BORING as hell to watch

Surprised this has not been updated yet with what has been going on....

ESPN calling it how it is....Mayweather = coward.

Floyd's sucka @%@ took too long ... it looks like Manny is going to fight Margarito now ... Bob Arum is keeping the train going ... I hope these bama's (Floyd & Manny) fight some time soon

Back
Top Bottom