McDonalds Customer Service Experience @ 2am (Raw Burger)

Looks like she was following the policy, but I don't think her manager or corporate would have had a problem if she refunded the whole meal.

I remember going to Famous Dave's a while back and ordering a Cajun chicken sandwich. Took one bite and the inside was pink. Brought it to the attention of my waiter...he said he would give me another sandwich. I had no problem, and wasn't looking for a refund or anything. Manager came out a short time later, apologized for what happened, and comped the entire meal me and my girl had.

People slip up in kitchens...it happens. It's how those situations are handled to smooth things over which either makes or breaks that relationship between the customer and the establishment.

i posted this before i shall post it again as a warning

"DONT EAT FAST FOOD ON A REAL LATE NIGHT WITH NO LINES ALREADY FORMED

THATS WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE LIFE TAMPER WITH THE MEALS THE MOST

AND JUST HATE HOW YOU HAD TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MUNCHIES AFTER 1 AM

SHOWS UP AND KILL WHAT FREE TIME THEY HAD TO MILK :smh: "

When you go to a restaurant...

Order/Finish your appetizer, then get your entree' and notice a bug in your food you think the manager is going to come over and say "well we can only refund your plate, everything else is fair game, drink...app...your partners dish will not be compensated" without mentioning a sorry?

that's a completely different situation though.

word

this is like leaving, and coming back later with only 1 item and asking for a refund ON EVERYTHING you ordered even though it magically disappeared and you don't even claim to have a problem with it.

It's the same concept, only difference is it's fast food so it was consumed at home instead of in the restaurant, just because everything else was edible doesn't take a way from the travesty of a burger your kitchen just served.

Last edited:
first off, what are you talking about. Unless you actually get sick from the food or something happens to you, its not worth a lawsuit. What are the damages? And plus McDonalds has a fleet of lawyers that would put yours to shame.

Not how it works at all b, McDonalds lawyers roll over ALL THE TIME. **** they pay people for suing them for making them fat, seriously. Read a newspaper.

McDonalds is not that hard to sue and win :lol:.

You over here ridin for Ronald extra hard.
Yea we had to do some case studies in school about McDonalds law suits..so much crazy and stupid **** ppl sue them for and get money :lol: ....I cant mess with their food tho :x , stopped eating it cold turkey once i turned like 8

She was actually right on this, dude should of brought back everything if he wanted the full refund.
God help your books if you ever manage to run a business...

The McD's probably does hundreds of transactions every single day.  They ****** up and gave dude a completely RAW hamburger and refused to refund him $6.

Now they're on youtube because ol girl at the window thought she was doing it. Yup, great business practice seen here.

The McD's probably does hundreds of transactions every single day.  They ****** up and gave dude a completely RAW hamburger and refused to refund him $6.

Now they're on youtube because ol girl at the window thought she was doing it. Yup, great business practice seen here.
That's my take on it too...what costs more, a free $6-8 meal or a few hundred people seeing the video and deciding against Mickey D's for lunch tomorrow? If it was my franchise, I would have given dude a $100 gift certificate and a hundred apologies to keep it on the hush and still considered it a bargain.

That's my take on it too...what costs more, a free $6-8 meal or a few hundred people seeing the video and deciding against Mickey D's for lunch tomorrow? If it was my franchise, I would have given dude a $100 gift certificate and a hundred apologies to keep it on the hush and still considered it a bargain.
Negative word of mouth travels 100x faster than positive word of mouth.

Ain't nobody telling their friends or posting on youtube about how the Micky D's lady was nice to them at 2am in the morning.

But this vid is going to be ALL OVER that town wherever the hell it is and you can believe that at least in the short term they will lose a lot more than $6 from potential customers remembering what happened and how they handled it.

never seen a mcdonalds deny someone a refund. usually they are pretty nice, if you say you had a problem they would give it to you even without proof if you sound legit enough.

i mean its his fault for throwing it away if he wanted a refund. if they saw it was that raw he would have gotten a refund and probably a free future meal.

Back
Top Bottom