McDonalds fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroom

McDonald’s fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroomVikings running back Adrian Peterson recently found himself out and needing to use the bathroom at 3 in the morning. So he went to a McDonald’s drive-through window.An assistant manager saw Peterson, recognized him and let him in. But soon after that she was fired, apparently because her bosses found out that she let someone into the restaurant after hours.“He’s a public figure. . . I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out,

McDonald’s fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroomVikings running back Adrian Peterson recently found himself out and needing to use the bathroom at 3 in the morning. So he went to a McDonald’s drive-through window.An assistant manager saw Peterson, recognized him and let him in. But soon after that she was fired, apparently because her bosses found out that she let someone into the restaurant after hours.“He’s a public figure. . . I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out,

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

McDonald’s fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroom Vikings running back Adrian Peterson recently found himself out and needing to use the bathroom at 3 in the morning. So he went to a McDonald’s drive-through window. An assistant manager saw Peterson, recognized him and let him in. But soon after that she was fired, apparently because her bosses found out that she let someone into the restaurant after hours. “He’s a public figure. . . I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out,

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

McDonald’s fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroom Vikings running back Adrian Peterson recently found himself out and needing to use the bathroom at 3 in the morning. So he went to a McDonald’s drive-through window. An assistant manager saw Peterson, recognized him and let him in. But soon after that she was fired, apparently because her bosses found out that she let someone into the restaurant after hours. “He’s a public figure. . . I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out,

I warned her
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom