McDonalds fires employee for letting Adrian Peterson use restroom

i could see firing the employee if she let brad childress or brett favre use the potty.  but AP?
30t6p3b.gif

btw OP, haven't you been on NT long enough to know to include the article link?

i could see firing the employee if she let brad childress or brett favre use the potty.  but AP?
30t6p3b.gif

btw OP, haven't you been on NT long enough to know to include the article link?

Originally Posted by luvkicks

if McD's policy is no one's aloud in, that means NO ONE. if she broke the rules, she deserved to loose her job. I'm sick of celebrities getting special treatment. What if she let any of us in? She still would have lost her job. Stuff like this is ridiculous.

no wonder people have no sence of responsebility.
Atrocious spelling aside, that was a bad analogy, unless you are a celeb. Why would she let a random stranger like you and I in?
It's a fact of life, celebrities get treated differently (good & bad).
laugh.gif

if McD's policy is no one's aloud in, that means NO ONE. if she broke the rules, she deserved to loose her job. I'm sick of celebrities getting special treatment. What if she let any of us in? She still would have lost her job. Stuff like this is ridiculous.

Atrocious spelling aside, that was a bad analogy, unless you are a celeb. Why would she let a random stranger like you and I in?
It's a fact of life, celebrities get treated differently (good & bad).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haha so like 2 weeks ago after the bar this girl and I were going through the Mickey D's drive through ordering and I asked to use the restroom and they said no so I found a 1 liter Aquafina bottle in the backseat and started filling that thing up....she asked for payment and girl have her the card while im in the passenger seat with it whipped out pissing in a bottle. Mad akward.

ps Dont ask me why i just didnt get out and pee outside.
30t6p3b.gif

Haha so like 2 weeks ago after the bar this girl and I were going through the Mickey D's drive through ordering and I asked to use the restroom and they said no so I found a 1 liter Aquafina bottle in the backseat and started filling that thing up....she asked for payment and girl have her the card while im in the passenger seat with it whipped out pissing in a bottle. Mad akward.

ps Dont ask me why i just didnt get out and pee outside.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

if McD's policy is no one's [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]aloud[/color] in, that means NO ONE. if she broke the rules, she deserved to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]loose[/color] her job. I'm sick of celebrities getting special treatment. What if she let any of us in? She still would have lost her job. Stuff like this is ridiculous.

no wonder people have no [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sence[/color] of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]responsebility[/color].

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This is ludacris.
No. THIS is Ludacris.
white.jpg

Ya'll %$*!$$ don't have red squiggly lines when ya'll type some BS?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

if McD's policy is no one's [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]aloud[/color] in, that means NO ONE. if she broke the rules, she deserved to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]loose[/color] her job. I'm sick of celebrities getting special treatment. What if she let any of us in? She still would have lost her job. Stuff like this is ridiculous.

no wonder people have no [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sence[/color] of [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]responsebility[/color].

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This is ludacris.
No. THIS is Ludacris.
white.jpg

Ya'll %$*!$$ don't have red squiggly lines when ya'll type some BS?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Actually From what I heard the base pay for a manager of mcdonalds is about 100k a year.
if this is true, im goin to fill out an application 2morrow

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Actually From what I heard the base pay for a manager of mcdonalds is about 100k a year.
if this is true, im goin to fill out an application 2morrow

Back
Top Bottom