Mcdonalds needs to bring its Pizza back

Mcdonalds pizza was the !+%%... anyone else always order it?
pimp.gif

that is all

mcdonalds pizza man... they use to have it back in the day when jordan was running it on the bulls you might be too young

^mcgangbang on point too...chicken and beef together have an underrated chemistry

can someone post that pic of that McD's pizza with a cheeseburger, fries, and nuggets on it?

i remember some NT'er made a post with it.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Mcdonalds pizza was the !+%%... anyone else always order it?
pimp.gif

that is all

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I loved it.
pimp.gif

I also remembered when Hardee's had fried chicken.

P.S. - Another McDonald's related thread

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

McPizza was dope. I think it was exclusive to Canada, like 0drama stated above.

Nah, we had it here in Kentucky. It was a REALLY limited test market, though. And, yeah, it was good. I'd be all for a McPizza comeback.

Peace,
J

In the 6th Grade we took a field trip to Toronto and I stumbled upon the greatness that was McPizza.

That pizza was bomb, used to have it when we came to visit Canada. Thinkin about it though it looked/tasted like a personal pizza from pizza hut lol

I don't know what happened to it. i'm sure it's still served somewhere in the country. i was watching a special on unique mcd's around theworld and some were very different. There's one in canada that's basically like a starbucks and another on that looks MAD exquisite, like a palace orsomthing. Another was like a regular restaurant and they even served steaks; also nothing on the menu was over 8 bux.

WOW, never heard of that. But if a meal is over 800 calories on average if not more. Then I don't want to know what the extra bread, sauce, and cheesewould equate too!!!!

Back
Top Bottom