McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

Wtf the QP meal is $9.47?!
Aren’t they running some kind of deal where it’s 2 Big Macs or 2 QP for $6 and you can mix and match
You could get 2 QP’s medium fries($2 something) and a large coke($1)
For the same price

Aren’t they running some kind of deal where it’s 2 Big Macs or 2 QP for $6 and you can mix and match
For the same price

I’m sure they are running some promo deal but the combo by itself is $9.47. Makes no sense for anyone to buy that instead of the 2 for $6 and Travis Scott deal.

For the same price

It's wack, their prices have gone up to pay their employees more, along with having to buy all those self order kiosks. Even their so called deals aren't that great.

Anyone buy any of the merch

388442C1-ABA6-4FB0-90B7-F141583AA980.png
07923D07-BE45-4431-A474-5AA372F5A407.png
672E2D1C-9A50-4378-8B9A-DF4BBD40C82A.png

So I just picked up the meal, bad experience.

-no one was wearing the shirt
-receipt was faded. Could even see what ordered.
-I was expecting some type of merch/different packaging bag hopefully, none.
-meal was $6.59 out the door
-had to wait for some unsalted *** fries in reserved 1
-Sprite has no syrup in it. Literally carbonated water ...........
-the mfs forgot to put bbq sauce in the bag, so didn’t get to enjoy the plain *** fries

They literally threw some bacon And his name on the burger lol nothing special about it. 0.0/10

1599608180133.jpeg
You deserve a terrible experience for making the people make you unsalted fries. You know how annoying that is to make a fresh batch of fries because of people like you

So I just picked up the meal, bad experience.

-no one was wearing the shirt
-receipt was faded. Could even see what ordered.
-I was expecting some type of merch/different packaging bag hopefully, none.
-meal was $6.59 out the door
-had to wait for some unsalted *** fries in reserved 1
-Sprite has no syrup in it. Literally carbonated water ...........
-the mfs forgot to put bbq sauce in the bag, so didn’t get to enjoy the plain *** fries

They literally threw some bacon And his name on the burger lol nothing special about it. 0.0/10

1599608180133.jpeg
I ordered bbq too and it was missing..

My receipt was smeared too.. McDonald's hating on me so I couldn't make extra $.. :rofl:

You deserve a terrible experience for making the people make you unsalted fries. You know how annoying that is to make a fresh batch of fries because of people like you

I think he's complaining they made him wait for fries because they weren't ready and they ended up having no salt on them

People doing food reviews on YouTube like they never had fries with bbq sauce
“Let me try the fries with bbq sauce now”
“Now for the sprite”
Maybe I’m just old and out of touch but there are way too many food reviewers on YouTube especially for fast food

I was never a fan of the QP
Adding crunchy water and sad floppy bacon isn’t gonna help it lol

Back
Top Bottom