McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

Those kids are gonna take a bite and be like
“Hey I didn’t know it came with mayo?” :lol:

bruh I hate when I go to fast food and they don’t make it clear it got some type of mayo or ranch or weird sauce on that ****

like the popeyes sandwich

everyone don’t like “milky condiments” :lol:

ketchup bbq mustard or leave it alone

Had five guys once it was ok
I think I just overloaded the burger with too much stuff and it got messy and was falling apart
Wanted to get my money’s worth lol

Drop 2 of Travis Merch is up

so much to choose from both drops
2633A3E2-3857-4D7E-80A2-4CA1DB94CDA2.png
0F559FE0-16E5-45A1-8905-03D166C3D3CF.png
60FFFA38-AB4A-4EC2-A4AA-FEAC645C4929.png

If I’m taking the whopper home I always just add my own cheese if I have it
BK being taxing you on cheese
It’s ridiculous
I remember way back when McD's first started cutting their cheese slices in half for the Fish Fillets :lol: First time I noticed half a slice I went back to the counter heated thinking someone was trying to play me lol.

Not McDonalds related but the other night I was starving. Didn't eat for almost 7-8 hours because I was running a ton of errands +gym, blah blah. Only place open in the area I was at was Burger King which I haven't eaten in like 10 years.

Decide I'm just gonna get a whopper and water bottle. No fries. Came out to $10 and change. I was like wait are you charging me correctly. And the cashier was like yup whopper with cheese is $9. I was like bruh what :wow: Was mad at myself for putting myself in that situation
Yeah, I noticed fast food has been secretly upping the price. Iirc whoppers when I was like 9 or 10 years old, was like $5 and change

Back
Top Bottom