McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

c41ae830cecb7f4403774bcdb03d98d4.jpg

Not McDonalds related but the other night I was starving. Didn't eat for almost 7-8 hours because I was running a ton of errands +gym, blah blah. Only place open in the area I was at was Burger King which I haven't eaten in like 10 years.

Decide I'm just gonna get a whopper and water bottle. No fries. Came out to $10 and change. I was like wait are you charging me correctly. And the cashier was like yup whopper with cheese is $9. I was like bruh what :wow: Was mad at myself for putting myself in that situation

$9 for a whopper?!
I bet the meal was something like $5.99 lol
Isn’t there some kind of deal where you get 2 whopper meals for $10?
During the promo I got a whopper meal with cheese and it came out to around $9
I was like wtf
I should of just gotten the 2 meals lol
But that’s too much eating even for the rooster :lol:

Last edited:
2 for $5! It’s one thing to want people to buy as much of your product as possible but like fast food restaurants are just straight up trying to make people fat. “Yea we’ll give you some cheap food, but you have to buy wayy too much.” BK needs to stop playing and either bring back the .99 whopper or the whopper and a drink for 3.99.

Do you guys remember the days of the super size fries and drinks?
Get triple amount of fries and drink for $.30 lol
Not gonna lie
I would super size every time
I remember when they had a large and a supersize upgrade option for like .49 or .99 IIRC. Those supersize fries were massive. Of course I did every time too. Wish they would bring it back for a limited time but yea never gonna happen...

Not McDonalds related but the other night I was starving. Didn't eat for almost 7-8 hours because I was running a ton of errands +gym, blah blah. Only place open in the area I was at was Burger King which I haven't eaten in like 10 years.

Decide I'm just gonna get a whopper and water bottle. No fries. Came out to $10 and change. I was like wait are you charging me correctly. And the cashier was like yup whopper with cheese is $9. I was like bruh what :wow: Was mad at myself for putting myself in that situation

That's ridiculous! Meal is probably cheaper too. They have Whopper Wednesdays for a buck too via app.

Dog, I know you’ve been watching the NBA Bubble heavy...you should have known it was two Whoppers for $5. They played the hell out of you :lol:

Dog, I know you’ve been watching the NBA Bubble heavy...you should have known it was two Whoppers for $5. They played the hell out of you :lol:

Facts bruh. They def punched in some "this guy is a sucker" code that raised the price. Honestly I wouldn't have even ordered 2 whoppers because I was going to meet someone and I would've had to shhh my brains out in 30 min if I ate two whoppers

My Burger King always makes me pull up to a parking spot when I’m at the drive thru even if there’s no one behind me
Then like a min later my food comes out
BK sucks only thing decent is whopper and rodeo cheeseburger
I have no idea what happened to the original chicken sandwich
It’s god awful now

I miss the dollar menu. I was eating good for 5 bucks.

Man i remember them 59/69¢ days for hamburgers and cheeseburgers on wednesdays during the summer. One year i had to go to summer school, and me and a couple classmates would bring back like 40 of them for the whole class. :rofl:

my man Alp is rocking the cactus jack shorts looking like a slightly larger Mick Foley when he isn’t killing it with da swagged out just don shorts.

tenor.gif

Next time download the burger king app. They always have deals

I like whoppers but you always gotta add cheese to it and pay extra.

Paying $10 for a whopper with cheese and a bottle of water sounds like they scammed you. How it cost the same or more than a whopper meal? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom