McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, that combo is actually something I would get at McDonalds. On the other, I just can't see myself pulling up to the drive-thru asking for the "Travis Scott Meal" :lol:

the whole thing is funny as **** to me...like, if you order the meal by its menu components, does it cost more?

it´s not like barbecue sauce and bacon are only available for a limited time.

they couldn´t give this man an exclusive condiment for the ¨drop¨??

¨Travis Scott¨ is an in-person verbal coupon code for an extremely specific value meal. wut??

definitely cool for the guy, weird flex for McDs.

1599536171746.jpeg

Scott in rare company

Now that I think about it, this meal is definitely gonna do numbers. $6 is like half of the price of the previous bacon QP combo.

damn, a McDs meal is over $10 now or what?? legit asking, that´s wild.

They shoulda released some merch imo. A tee or a cup.

THAT´S what it is! put his picture on the sauce packet, make him a Happy Meal toy...idk, do something.

had the Internet going crazy for Rick sauce but can´t do something fly for a ¨meal collab¨ with an artist.

woulda been funny if they charged more for it, have fools flexing on Gram with $50 value meals.

Yup, between $10-12 a pop.

Travis is gonna gain so much pub from this...imagine how many people who have no idea who he is, but just want to get something (relatively) affordable? This is the cheapest combo option on the entire menu
pretty sure he got more pub being affiliated with a kardashian

I dont understand why dude is lining up lol

is there supposed to be a toy or something included lol

Back
Top Bottom