McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Kai Cenat meal Chicken Big Mac

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 8.55.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 9.36.28 PM.png

Last edited:
They aint gonna find that guy lol

They arrested him, he’s back out, no bail. The problem isn’t finding the suspect, it’s that they let them out! Apparently he was trying to kick it to one of them Becky’s in there and she wasn’t with it. He went crazy. His last name is Palacios- please don’t be Dominican.

Stop charging me in the app after i give the code at the speaker and then making me pay at the window.

Then not even give me double points.

Stop charging me in the app after i give the code at the speaker and then making me pay at the window.

Then not even give me double points.
That always happened to me when I go through the drive thru..

Also I get charged full price when I give them the discount code..

Example: "$1 hash brown"
Receipt: $2.50 hash brown

Haven't used the app in a while but it's useful if you're craving fries because of the deal for $1 fries.

I swear they give you worse fries when you do tho... **** usually cold. I went yesterday and I swear they gave me a small fry in a large fry box

^ I notice that stuff quick when im at the drive thru.. I give them my pick up number for example dollar fries from the app with double cheeseburger and mcchicken.... I see that Im not being charged a dollar for the fries... why is my fries regular price? Your fries are a dollar I just didnt update it on the screen which is the excuse but is true... it shows up wrong on the screen but I do get the discount... but still its annoying that I have to remind them EVERY TIME...

on another note I was a day late in the free double cheeseburger on cheeseburger day last sunday... I was wondering why on Monday the double cheeseburger wasnt free... all good I ordered one anyway on Monday for regular price it was 3 bucks

These look like they would freak a kid out, but Spongebob got these kids ****** up these days anyway. Guess all those SB kids are adults now anyway...

Back
Top Bottom