McLaren MP4-12C Spider

Dammnnn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as i respect what this car can do on the track.. the looks just dont it for me..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

as much as i respect what this car can do on the track.. the looks just dont it for me..

This...

Mclaren need to add bit more aggressiveness to that design.. lower front of the car needs a redesign. the GT3 version looks a lot better.

YoungTriz wrote:

Right. Car has an awesome and respectable lineage, but the design... It reminds me of a car Tesla Motors would make...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

YoungTriz wrote:

Right. Car has an awesome and respectable lineage, but the design... It reminds me of a car Tesla Motors would make...
THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.. damn, i knew it reminded me of something...

Beautiful. Ferrari front end. Lambo everything else. I thought mclaren was a type of Mercedes. And no I'm not getting it confused with maybachs.

Beautiful. Ferrari front end. Lambo everything else. I thought mclaren was a type of Mercedes. And no I'm not getting it confused with maybachs.
McLaren is a Formula 1 racing team and uses Mercedes engines for their F1 cars, which is where their partnership comes from.  

Not the Spider, I know... but for me, I'd have to go with the McLaren Papaya Orange! 
wink.gif

7827779728_cf0247a26d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom