McNabb benched in Minnesota RIP Career 09/19/1999-10/18/2011

I was always a believer that he could have won a Super Bowl in his prime if he had the talent on offense the Eagles have had the last couple of years.  Sorry Donovan; Andy Reid is coming to take your career now.
I am truly sorry for Freddie Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, Donte Stallworth, James Thrash, Reggie Brown, Greg Lewis and Kevin Curtis.

2cy09ed.jpg

Can't wait for him to come out with a tell all book lord knows he got a ton of #@!* to say

I'd puke too if I had to run around and wait for my #1 receiver James Thrash to get open

cant blame this vikings debacle on him, IMO. he's been getting very little protection.

feel bad for him that he never won a SB. always hated the eagles, but seems like he deserved more.

derrick brooks is like GODDAMN I AINT TOUCHIN HIM NOW
laugh.gif

Always been a McNabb fan, great career, nothing to be ashamed of.  Prolly comes up a little short of the HOF but non the less dude had some wonderful years carrying some anemic receivers.

Him and TO for that one year was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Still wondering how the hell he got the '08 Eagles to the NFC Championship Game...

Tavarius Jackson

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Can't wait for him to come out with a tell all book lord knows he got a ton of #@!* to say

I'm sure it will be about his homosexuality
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

He's too much of a coward to name names.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Always been a McNabb fan, great career, nothing to be ashamed of.  Prolly comes up a little short of the HOF but non the less dude had some wonderful years carrying some anemic receivers.

Him and TO for that one year was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care what anybody says, McNabb is a HoF'er.
He was a top 5 qb in the 2000's, and almost never had receivers that can "get" the ball(sans TO).

Him making Freddie Mitchell seem like a beast, is something, HoF'er and maybe best qb ever.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

He was a top 5 qb in the 2000's, and almost never had receivers that can "get" the ball(sans TO).

Him making Freddie Mitchell seem like a beast, is something, HoF'er and maybe best qb ever.

Reported.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

you are the biggest idiots on this board on this board and I love McNabb...when the hell did Freddie Mitchell ever look like a beast? he caught one damn pass that meant something in his career.

Back
Top Bottom