McNabb benched in Minnesota RIP Career 09/19/1999-10/18/2011

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Donovan put this on himself. All those years of showing up overweight, disinterested caught up to him.
If Donovan had kept himself in shape, and bothered to improve after 2002 we wouldnt be having this conversation. Instead we would be talking about how he has been dominant with Desean and Jmac.

Colored me late, so T.O. was right about him being out of shape and stuff?

eek.gif

Yes TO was right.  As far as the black athlete thing. Look I want black athletes to represent themselves as individuals. I dont care really about much they do unless it pretains to the field.

I put Donovan Mcnabb in the same class with Randall Cunningham.

Great black QB's who were very mobile and could scramble for big yards early in the prime of their careers. Both had great throwing arms.

But both are not Hall Of Fame players.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

McNabb is the best representation (along with L.T.) of a black athlete in America. Blacks love T.O. and his buffonery but kill McNabb because he is not "black" enough. Mac 5 excelled on and off the field (marrying and having 4 children by a darker-skinned black woman btw unlike T.O. who is unwed and has multiple children with multiple women) and he still isn't respected by some factions of black america. you may disagree with the way he has handled some situations but that man deserves the utmost respect.

All that being said, McNabb is still an Uncle Tom at the end of the day.  That's why I'm glad Philly, Washington and now the Vikings showed his black ++@ the door in the manner that they did it in.  Good riddance.

Once again, coupled what you said over a 10 year stretch, and McNabb is rightfully so a HoF.
  LOL.
Let's see where Vick " soul brutha #1" leads philly over the next 5-6 seasons. Oh yea, how is sexy rexy lookin?

Originally Posted by polorico

This thread makes me sick at multi levels.

This man is no where near the level of a Hall of Famer.

Dude was N I C E lets not get that twisted, but son failed numerous times over the years at the big stage.

I love how eagles "fans" talk about their dynasty they never had. How you run the show in the NFC since 1999 and not have 1 chip to show for it ? Esp when you lost to the panthers , And the bucs in philly.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my favorite mcnabb moment is When Roy Pick 6ed him on monday night , and Dware blew him up on the side line.

But Cowboys fans act like they've been winning the Super Bowl every year since 95/96, and in essence, are a hell of a lot more
delusional than you're trying to make Eagles' fans appear. Pot. Kettle. Hay.

McNabb is the best representation (along with L.T.) of a black athlete in America. Blacks love T.O. and his buffonery but kill McNabb because he is not "black" enough. Mac 5 excelled on and off the field (marrying and having 4 children by a darker-skinned black woman btw unlike T.O. who is unwed and has multiple children with multiple women) and he still isn't respected by some factions of black america. you may disagree with the way he has handled some situations but that man deserves the utmost respect.

All that being said, McNabb is still an Uncle Tom at the end of the day.  That's why I'm glad Philly, Washington and now the Vikings showed his black ++@ the door in the manner that they did it in.  Good riddance.

Once again, coupled what you said over a 10 year stretch, and McNabb is rightfully so a HoF.
  LOL.
What makes McNabb an Uncle Tom? If you're going to accuse someone of being one, back up your assertion.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

LOL.
Let's see where Vick " soul brutha #1" leads philly over the next 5-6 seasons. Oh yea, how is sexy rexy lookin?

2 championships
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
srsly, i'm allowed to be optimistic

The problem with McNabb like most atheletes today is that they're self entitled arrogant pricks that don't have any type of decent work ethic. Check this story out here via ProFootballTalk.com. Take those 90's looking suits & don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya scrub.

Originally Posted by psk2310

The problem with McNabb like most atheletes today is that they're self entitled arrogant pricks that don't have any type of decent work ethic. Check this story out here via ProFootballTalk.com. Take those 90's looking suits & don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya scrub.

Exactly...
laugh.gif
at dudes here thinking McNabb is a classy dude.

Everything TO said about McNabb was true and as soon as Andy Reid stop covering for him he was exposed. Hate this fake loser

He played the victim card any chance he could straight up female.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually think McNabb DIDN'T look right with the braids. he always reminded me of somebodies dad, to me
they never fit him.

McNabb is not an uncle Tom. Herman Cain is an uncle Tom.

McNabb is just an athlete who faced more scrutiny than he probably should have based upon the color of his skin.

He's also not a HOFer.

even as a Cowboys fan, ive always had a lot of love for McNabb...cant believe how bad he's been these past few years...i thought the Vikings would have been a good fit for him. id vote for him to the HOF...

Back
Top Bottom