Me Against The World Appreciation

aint nothin like da old school

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This was the first 2Pac I listened to all the way through...

Had the tape to Strictly For My... But I used to just listened to the songs I liked...
laugh.gif
my *@%+% harlem a old head like me.. i remember the cassette days .. had both them joints on tape.. (walkman era) * reminisce's* 

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This was the first 2Pac I listened to all the way through...

Had the tape to Strictly For My... But I used to just listened to the songs I liked...
laugh.gif
my *@%+% harlem a old head like me.. i remember the cassette days .. had both them joints on tape.. (walkman era) * reminisce's* 

2Pac at his best !!!

STILL havee the Cassette tape, This Album was just sooo great !!!
Favorite tracks are: 1. Young %!!*%+ (Beat was madd nice and the concept of the song reminded me of myself and inspired me to get my act together.
He drops some knowledge on the little knuckleheads too " You can be a f***in Accountant NOT A DOPE DEALER !!! )
So Many Tears, It Aint Easy, Fu** the World, and Old School (Loved how Pac stayed true to his NYC Roots early in his career, wish he would've stayed doing that)

Easily in my Top Ten Hip-Hop Albums of All Time (#6 as of now) But this is 2Pac's Greatest Album !!!

2Pac at his best !!!

STILL havee the Cassette tape, This Album was just sooo great !!!
Favorite tracks are: 1. Young %!!*%+ (Beat was madd nice and the concept of the song reminded me of myself and inspired me to get my act together.
He drops some knowledge on the little knuckleheads too " You can be a f***in Accountant NOT A DOPE DEALER !!! )
So Many Tears, It Aint Easy, Fu** the World, and Old School (Loved how Pac stayed true to his NYC Roots early in his career, wish he would've stayed doing that)

Easily in my Top Ten Hip-Hop Albums of All Time (#6 as of now) But this is 2Pac's Greatest Album !!!

Back
Top Bottom