Me and condoms can't coexist!

3 years ago I made a thread asking if anyone on NT went raw before because I had never gone raw.

Now I've gone raw with numerous females and whenever I use condoms they ever break or I have to keep adjusting it and I end up changing it during sex and it totally kills the vibe .

Anyone have a problem with condoms? What are some good ones?

I've never had any problems with rubbers breaking and whatnot.

Now if I am too drunk and get the early onsets of whisky ****, then the rubber starts messing with my pipe game.

3 years ago I made a thread asking if anyone on NT went raw before because I had never gone raw.

Now I've gone raw with numerous females and whenever I use condoms they ever break or I have to keep adjusting it and I end up changing it during sex and it totally kills the vibe .

Anyone have a problem with condoms? What are some good ones?

get something ultra thin. As one who has had chlamydia several times, trust me, you dont want those problems

I've used almost every condom on the market and help customers with problems like this all the time. ( I work at a sex shop)

These are your best friend and the cure to your problem.

Stay Strapped My Friend. *Most Interesting Man Voice*

. As one who has had chlamydia several times, trust me, you dont want those problems

Go on..... maybe you can save me

just the fact that your **** hurts ALL THE TIME, and dont get a boner, it'll feel like death. The oozing pus will definitely ruin a couple pairs of drawls for you, and you will dread every time you have to take a piss. The 1st time you go to the clinic, they are really nice, and just give you the penicillin to cure it. THE SECOND TIME, they stop being so nice, and thats when you get the cue tip in the pee hole. I had this mean African nurse lady who was really rough, and made me feel like a terrible person.

PLEASE DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE

Last edited:
I went raw with my ex a lot then after we broke up I went back to using condoms and just ain't the same. :smh:

As much as I want to raw dog some of these girls its not worth the risks.

just the fact that your **** hurts ALL THE TIME, and dont get a boner, it'll feel like death. The oozing pus will definitely ruin a couple pairs of drawls for you, and you will dread every time you have to take a piss. The 1st time you go to the clinic, they are really nice, and just give you the penicillin to cure it. THE SECOND TIME, they stop being so nice, and thats when you get the cue tip in the pee hole. I had this mean African nurse lady who was really rough, and made me feel like a terrible person.
how did you allow yourself to get burned serval times. I remeber you saying you've probably smashed 200+ females in your life so you have to be pre-cautious every time by default? 

I went raw with my ex a lot then after we broke up I went back to using condoms and just ain't the same. :smh:
As much as I want to raw dog some of these girls its not worth the risks.

alonzomourningthinks.gif

how did you allow yourself to get burned serval times. I remeber you saying you've probably smashed 200+ females in your life so you have to be pre-cautious every time by default? 

ALOT of those females werent exactly......classy. the vast majority were just hood rats who used to come in my job. I was young, and didnt like using condoms, I've made alot of bad decisions regarding the box. If you see that "I smashed a fat chick who works at subway" thread, that was pretty much my life from 18-22. Now im TERRIFIED to not use a rubber

This is completely unrelated to this thread, but I feel like my only skill with women is smashing. I have amazing game if Im trying to one night a chick, but if I want to wife one, I'm clueless :smh:

Last edited:

ALOT of those females werent exactly......classy. the vast majority were just hood rats who used to come in my job. I was young, and didnt like using condoms, I've made alot of bad decisions regarding the box. If you see that "I smashed a fat chick who works at subway" thread, that was pretty much my life from 18-22. Now im TERRIFIED to not use a rubber

This is completely unrelated to this thread, but I feel like my only skill with women is smashing. I have amazing game if Im trying to one night a chick, but if I want to wife one, I'm clueless
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

get something ultra thin. As one who has had chlamydia several times, trust me, you dont want those problems

Trust this guy.

I was drunk as hell and got annoyed with the condom to the point where I pulled out threw it to the floor and went back in. The next week I had a flamethrower for a penis. Found out it was the Clap and got it cured and it's something I don't want to experience again.

Go with the Ultra Thins.

Last edited:
. As one who has had chlamydia several times, trust me, you dont want those problems

Go on..... maybe you can save me

:x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom