Me and condoms can't coexist!

I've used almost every condom on the market and help customers with problems like this all the time. ( I work at a sex shop)
These are your best friend and the cure to your problem.

Stay Strapped My Friend. *Most Interesting Man Voice*

These sold in regular stores?

Never seen these before.

Still havent found a condom I like. Trojans are vastly overrated IMO

Team raw :smh::x

DONT DO IT I recently got my ex pregnant and was scared out of my mind cause i didnt know what she wanted to do and I did not want to be tied down to her or have a 2nd baby momma trust me its not worth

just my top reason for getting a GF...so I could go raw

too scary to be out here like that these days

I've been with my girlfriend for years, and shes on birth control and I RARELY use a condom. I actually can't remember the last time I did...

But keep in mind this is probably the girl I'm going to marry, if it was just some random chick or a chick I haven't known for a while, rest assured a condom would be used.

if you Love her put a condom on ! if you love yourself PUT 1 ON! they make so many types you'll find one that fits!:nerd:

Go raw and never go back. When a chick wants me to use one, I make sure to break it completely while thrusting violently or when I change positions slip it off.

condoms have messed up my pipe game on more than one occasion... ended up going raw anyways... i def need to find a better brand...

get something ultra thin. As one who has had chlamydia several times, trust me, you dont want those problems
To me, chlamydia was more annoying than anything. Gonorrhea, on the other hand, was the worst **** ever. :smh:

Had me pissing out razor blades. :smh:

These sold in regular stores?
Never seen these before.
Still havent found a condom I like. Trojans are vastly overrated IMO
Team raw :smh::x

I'm no sure.
Haven't bought condoms outside my job for a long while.

I agree... Trojans are garbage once you try different brands... Like balling in retro Jordans

Last edited:
Damn, this thread just makes me realize all the different types of condoms I've tried until I finally settled on some good ones for me (Trojan Her Pleasure, in the orange/reddish looking pack). Never heard of those Kimono ones. But yea, take solarius' advice, my god

get these

i never got irritated. i disagree on the fitted one. like yeah they are snug but i don't want it falling off my piece and fishing it out or something. never happened but still. :lol: those kimono joints are little as hell, same with lifestyles. lifestyles are the worst though. gas station condoms. :smh:

^Yeah, but for me, it was a struggle to even put them joints on.

I mean, you know I love strugglin', but that was ridiculous.

To me, chlamydia was more annoying than anything. Gonorrhea, on the other hand, was the worst **** ever. :smh:
Had me pissing out razor blades. :smh:

Are chlamydia and Gonorrhea that different sympton wise? From what i've read on the web, they seem to have the same symptons basically?

LMAO aren't you the same guy who made up that thread about smashing 2 sisters or something like that and them METH came with the ether and exposed you being at the same place lol. I need to get off this damn site.

Are chlamydia and Gonorrhea that different sympton wise? From what i've read on the web, they seem to have the same symptons basically?
I'd like to know this too. I initially thought I had Chlamydia because of the similar symptoms I read on the web. Aside from the sour cream leaking out throughout the day.

I'd like to know this too. I initially thought I had Chlamydia because of the similar symptoms I read on the web. Aside from the sour cream leaking out throughout the day.

One you keep for life the other is curable.

Team raw is lovely, I must admit but its a gamble. I cant even get stiff with a condom. Not even a dime could get my Tiger hungary.

As a man with a baby mama, its not worth it. Money in pocket fells a whole lot better than hers hands in there.

One you keep for life the other is curable.
Team raw is lovely, I must admit but its a gamble. I cant even get stiff with a condom. Not even a dime could get my Tiger hungary.
As a man with a baby mama, its not worth it. Money in pocket fells a whole lot better than hers hands in there.
Theyre both curable

Back
Top Bottom