Me & my boy got hit by a semi-truck.. HELP!

id check his the driver log book. truck driver are only allotted certain driving hours a day. i know in the truck driving business a lot of drivers fudge their numbers around, so hopefully the cops got a look at his book immediatelty after the accident

Don't do anything stupid that might come to bite you in the ***. The coverage for the car should be good enough. If you have some minor injuries then use that. Don't blow this out of proportion though.

:lol:

OP isn't smart enough to pull off fraud, just hope you don't get caught. It'll cost you your job with the Feds.

If you are planning to play the back pain angle, use some of that lump sum to build yourself a home gym, can't work out in public with your "condition"

Fear of driving at night, no driving after sundown unless you are in the passenger seat.

Chances are small that they will put a PI on you, but the chance is there. Paranoia is a ************.

Sounds like you're mentally and physically fine. Hope you don't get any compensation more than the physical damage to the car.

The insurance companies are going to intially base what happened on the police report that was filed.

If you told the police officers that you and your buddy were fine, walked away with no pain and were physically able to answer his questions; than guess what? You're not going to get a whole lot of money. Take what you feel is rightfully yours, hospital bills, car rental reimbursement, etc. Don't try to Cochran anybody, at this point - it won't work..

I'm an injury claim adjuster for a major insurance company. Based on what you provided it would be a stretch to get more than 1-2k in compensation plus medical bills covered. We see this type of thing everyday so the come up won't be easy. Also, lawyer won't necessarily get you more but it's probably worth your time to do a consult if you're serious

I got hit on 2-14-13 and the lady barely hit me
Now weeks later I have a pinched nerve,
I really doubt a semi hit you(deep) and you have no injuries
Its going to creep up on you

I dont want any money, I just want to reverse time because my back may never be the same.>:

Last edited:
I got hit on 2-14-13 and the lady barely hit me
Now weeks later I have a pinched nerve,
I really doubt a semi hit you(deep) and you have no injuries
Its going to creep up on you

I dont want any money, I just want to reverse time because my back may never be the same.>:
Damn baby come to my office ill work it for u. First visit is free.

Back
Top Bottom