Meagan Good > Meagan Fox

I only date black women but Meagan Fox looks wayyy better than meagan good. I would marry her. sike,lol

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I'll go with fox.

<---------------
How long have you had that avy for?

I use to have that for like a day
laugh.gif

^^^ Are you nuts?

The fox would break if you put it on her. Megan got the goods.

Someof you I think are just racist. I can appreciate a beauty of any nationality, but it seems some of you are not objective.

Good murders Fox in just about every category. Ill give Fox a slight edge in face...

Good > Fox

When the occasion calls for it, I'd pick a black chick over a white one....this might be one of those occasions. It's close but Meagan Good's body,like really....hummunah hummunah

megan good kills megan fox all around. spectacular body and attractive face versus mediocre body and a whatevs face is basically what this is.
megan fox's face is whatev? really?

megan-fox-10.jpg
megan-fox.jpg

Originally Posted by elevenairs

megan good kills megan fox all around. spectacular body and attractive face versus mediocre body and a whatevs face is basically what this is.

laugh.gif
That must be a mistake.

Good has an attractive face?

6rjgk5udndaur1cbf93.jpg

AntBanks81 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Someof you I think are just racist[/color]. I can appreciate a beauty of any nationality, but it seems some of you are not objective.
Black people stay reaching. Thinking everything and every one is racist. Come on with that nonsense.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by elevenairs

laugh.gif
That must be a mistake.

Good has an attractive face?

6rjgk5udndaur1cbf93.jpg

You just ignored every sexy picture of M.Good in this thread and then went on google to find a below average pic of her to prove your point

i'm sure i can find a pic on google of Fox not looking her best too
grin.gif

how you gon say she dont have an attractice face though?

81463192.jpg

79804336.jpg

I know its all about personal preference, but foreal? her face isn't attractice?
indifferent.gif

Its not that her face isn't attractive, but its just Megan Fox's face is in a league of its own. If you're gonna try and make an argument for Goodusing the face isn't gonna get you any points.

I agree with you Megan fox's face is damn near flawless, especially with those blue eyes

but lets do some math

Megan fox
+3 points for face
-1 for having tear drop *******
-1 for having buns that look like stone cold steve austin stomped a mud-hole in them

= 1 point

Meagan Good
+2.5 points for face
+1 for breasts
+1 for the bunz

= 4.5 points

winner = meagan good great
pimp.gif

Can't disagree with math word to count dracula

I can find a Megan Fox down at the nearest strip club on friday nights taking a smoke break.
Megan Good though is one of a kind.
Them lips, them thighs, them breastests
laugh.gif

that girl is something else.

FACT.

When the Megan Fox threads started I was deadass mistaking them for Megan good threads, in short I was greatly disappointed. I'd smash Fox still but shedoesn't compare, at most what makes her attractive is her face and it's not like it's some unmatchable beauty.

EDIT- For what?
laugh.gif
A lil nip slip aint hurt nobody and it aint even fullyexposed.

Back
Top Bottom