Meagan Good > Meagan Fox

Both are cool, but Fox is your average coke +%+@%.
I have plenty of friends who look like her so my votes goes to GOOD.
pimp.gif

Seriously Fox looks 40 at 23 I would still smash but that chick is aging horribly. Good is almost 30 looking like she 21. If you're a above average lookingwhite girl you get thrown to the front of the line i.e. Jessica Simpson, That 7th Heaven chick.

Originally Posted by cartune

Seriously Fox looks 40 at 23 I would still smash but that chick is aging horribly. Good is almost 30 looking like she 21. If you're a above average looking white girl you get thrown to the front of the line i.e. Jessica Simpson, That 7th Heaven chick.

I won't say 40, but I can agree to a certain extent. And your right about them being in the front of the line to, but thats another topic.

I'm black, and I think Fox is the !%@#, but she has NOOOOOO BODY, AT ALL!!!

In the end Good>Fox, but thats not saying Fox does not look good. But there is alot better out there.

But as far as white women, I'll take this over Fox ANYDAY:

jessica_biel.jpg

So will those guys in the back......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Hating on bad women to make a point is what's hot in the streets.

def not hot in the streets

Netheir is sleeping with your step-sister.
laugh.gif
and she looks average as hell...crank I have had better white girls then you...and your hairline
laugh.gif
i guess i missed that thread.....pics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i need lulz

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by jphonix

her gut in that first pic would be a first class ticket to me losing my stiffy...

i like big booties, but not when there's a gut to go with it.

megan fox is sooooo much hotter than her...
no one caught this?
she has the sliightest gut in the first pic, and you wouldnt smash? damn...
roll.gif
she's not bad, i would smash, sure, but since i've been goin' hard in the gym the last couple years i've acquired a taste forwomen with no gut and no love handles... but still super sprung off big booties... perfection to me is the rounded hips and booty with no love handles and nogut... it's a rare find tho... although i did see a chick in the grocery store the other night who had some love handles but the rest of her body made mecompletely overlook them... been steady thinking about her all week actually...

that lil' gut shorty has in that first pic in this thread is a strong indicator that when you have her in missionary that thing is gonna roll up into about2 or 3 rolls, looking like a couple loaves of bread or something, LOL!... instant boner-loss for me personally... that's not to say i couldn't justflip her over doggy style and get it right back tho...

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Seriously Fox looks 40 at 23 I would still smash but that chick is aging horribly. Good is almost 30 looking like she 21. If you're a above average looking white girl you get thrown to the front of the line i.e. Jessica Simpson, That 7th Heaven chick.

I won't say 40, but I can agree to a certain extent. And your right about them being in the front of the line to, but thats another topic.

In the end Good>Fox, but thats not saying Fox does not look good. But there is alot better out there.

jessica_biel.jpg

laugh.gif

who is that?

shorty is looking OFFICIAL!!!

I dont know if it was posted already but did anyone see the Meagan Fox's Supergirl picture? Some say it's Photoshopped. But you should definitely checkit out and see for yourself

jessica_biel.jpg

laugh.gif

who is that?

Jessica Biel

jessica_biel.jpg

laugh.gif

who is that?

Jessica Biel
wow, shorty got a DONK!

jessica-biel-booty-52.0.0.0x0.373x613.jpeg

eek.gif

jessica_biel.jpg

laugh.gif

who is that?

Thats Biel. And why is her ... looking all boxy

jessica biel is just my style... booty is FAT, super round (but not so big it's gonna have cottage cheese and stretch marks), but no love handles and gutto go with it...

that don't just come stock on most white girls, they gotta build that in the gym (or play soccer their whole life, stuff like that), which makes me likeand appreciate it even more...

if megan fox would go extra hard and build her booty in the gym she'd be unstoppable...

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Obviously...
Anyone who thinks Megan Fox is nicer than Good...
You're a lame.

Mega Good > ...
Megan Fox.

I must be a lame then.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Agent Andre wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Someof you I think are just racist[/color]. I can appreciate a beauty of any nationality, but it seems some of you are not objective.
Black people stay reaching. Thinking everything and every one is racist. Come on with that nonsense.
Don't front like dude don't have a point. I know it's all about preference but some dudes be trippin on some Amy Winehouse>>> Serena Williams type steez on the strength of skin color. Beauties is Beauty no matter the race or creed.

Fox is coo but I need a girl w/ a body, not one that I have to question why she in the bathroom so long and makin gaggin sounds
grin.gif

I am Black btw

Number one, he doesn't have a point and Serena Williams looks like a man while Amy Whinehouse is a crack head. Both of them are ugly as hell. Fox on the other hand has a body, you just prefer women to have behinds that look like tumors and thighs that rub together when the chick walks. Every one has different tastes, you calling people racist is just a classic case of black people getting their Mr. Fantastic on. If you're gonna make an argument for the girl make an argument, dont come thru with a BS response like 'you guys are all racist' thats not gonna fly.

Yeah seriously. I don't know why people prefer that oversized booty. Pure disgusting.

jessica biel is just my style... booty is FAT, super round (but not so big it's gonna have cottage cheese and stretch marks), but no love handles and gut to go with it...

that don't just come stock on most white girls, they gotta build that in the gym (or play soccer their whole life, stuff like that), which makes me like and appreciate it even more...

if megan fox would go extra hard and build her booty in the gym she'd be unstoppable...
laugh.gif

And you NikeTalkers talking about the aging thing. Obviously caucasian people age faster than black or asian people.

JR5

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

her gut in that first pic would be a first class ticket to me losing my stiffy...

i like big booties, but not when there's a gut to go with it.

megan fox is sooooo much hotter than her...
no one caught this?
she has the sliightest gut in the first pic, and you wouldnt smash? damn...
roll.gif
she's not bad, i would smash, sure, but since i've been goin' hard in the gym the last couple years i've acquired a taste for women with no gut and no love handles... but still super sprung off big booties... perfection to me is the rounded hips and booty with no love handles and no gut... it's a rare find tho... although i did see a chick in the grocery store the other night who had some love handles but the rest of her body made me completely overlook them... been steady thinking about her all week actually...

that lil' gut shorty has in that first pic in this thread is a strong indicator that when you have her in missionary that thing is gonna roll up into about 2 or 3 rolls, looking like a couple loaves of bread or something, LOL!... instant boner-loss for me personally... that's not to say i couldn't just flip her over doggy style and get it right back tho...

Hold on fam. Ole Girl takes one picuture with a so-called "gut" know you claiming she got rolls and love-handles?
Really fam? I mean cmon...son that might have been just an off pic. What make you think she cant hit the gym just like you a get that
**** off? Im pretty sure Megan Fox as had some off days with that stick figure she got.
Sorry bruh but I dont get your point about the "gut"?
eyes.gif
Thatreminds me of when white-guys say a chick butt is to big.
laugh.gif

I hit the gym d@mn near everyday but even I have some off times. You reaching with that gut theory.
smh.gif

Just in case we need any proof....

Im all down for black beauty so Meagan Good gets my vote anyday!
pimp.gif

don't have to go through 20 pages to make my decision, i'll take meagan good, something about fox's tattoo on her arm bothers me.
dont get me wrong though megan fox has got it going on too, those pictures of her on the dock coming out of the water are no joke

I thought this was interesting and just decided to post it here since I didn't want to make a new thread but......

gal_friday_07.jpg

This is Meagan Good as a kid. This was the scene when Big Worm was in the ice cream truck and all the kids were asking for ice cream. I thought that was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom