Meagan Good > Meagan Fox

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Vidasman

ILL CLOSE this or at least.. make a post that cant be returned on.. ive said it once before and ill be glad to say it again so people who hate on FOX can try to understand

SEE you can POST all the pics of GOOD all you want,, make these random comparisons of GOOD to FOX, or MIZZ RABBIT to FOX.. basically name all your favorite girls and try to say __________ over FOX,, in your eyes that might be so.. but walk into your local 7 11 right now and tell me do you see magazines with Megan Good on them?? maybe ONE.. but the majority are going to FOX.. look on your TV and tell me how many times you see FOX over GOOD.. seriously compare that and I can guarantee you, that GOOD wont even be mentioned.... yes there are tons of GOOD lovers on NT but in the end this isnt going to matter.. the fact is that most of you all are upset cause FOX is the IT girl and shes going to be for awhile, shes gonna be on tons of magazines, be talked about on numerous news channels, be on many talk shows.. more movies to come.. so in the end your FAVORITE girl never did compare, never will and wont ever COMPARE to MZ FOX... sorry to break the news to you but try and get used to it!!! its really all you can do
pimp.gif

returned on...ninja you just made a post talking about irrelevant Hollywood bull !$%+ we careless about....we talking about looks not careers (pretty sure megan fox has more money than her)...the next time you write an essay make sure it pertains to the topic....you get a F for your sorry effort

she on all these magazines NOW.....next year she wont matter unless there is a transformers 3.....its a fact that a new female actress will be on those covers

if thats the case beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>megan fox if we talking about magazines

the chick from twilight>>>>>>>megan fox if we talking magazines

You all fail to see what im saying.. Im saying you can come here and list everyone you want compared to FOX,, in the long run and for arguements sake, the people you name are going to be irrelevant even here.. sure youre gonna have a few people liking GOOD but society and the HYPE follows FOX so the majority of people here are gonna go with FOX.. not trying to say you guys are WRONG because your not... I can list in my eyes VIDA GUERRA over FOX because in my eyes VIDA s body blows away FOX's,, but the public, the majority of people arent gonna see it because of the media hype.. understand or no???
Beyonce>>>>>>>megan fox even in the media.....Beyonce is on more mags then fox

you know it, I know it, the media knows it

megan can't hold a candle to beyonce...even beyonces acting is better than hers and thats not saying much

how many people know fox across the globe...now multiply that by 100 with beyonce

AGREE with you KEITH.. im not trying to bash on peeps here,but RIGHT NOW at this most recent time... do you see BEYONCE on as many news channels, on that many magazines.. being on all thelate night talk shows as FOX?? not really so therefore the hype on her is dying because people who all liked her as their number 1 awhile back arent going toas much because shes not the IT GIRL.. and im just stating the IT GIRL is going to FOX.. yo I know in a year or so that the FOX craze and hype will die down..then this discussion will be totally different because not that many cats are going to be hyping her soo much and makin 20+ threads.. its all like a trend FAM,, trends die down, give it time

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Lol we substituting celebrities now?

nope its the same 2 women......

dude tried to prove a point with the media fiasco

when the statement in this thread is good>fox off looks not exposure

Agreed OP, i cant stand 12 yr old boy bodies no matter the face/race

plus give it 20 yrs, fox will look like a melted down wax statue (this is BEFORE the age-defying hollywood surgeries) while good's melanin will keep her lookin extra tasty.

cosign

and whats good w/ her thumb....disgusting

ILL CLOSE this or at least.. make a post that cant be returned on.. ive said it once before and ill be glad to say it again so people who hate on FOX can try to understand

SEE you can POST all the pics of GOOD all you want,, make these random comparisons of GOOD to FOX, or MIZZ RABBIT to FOX.. basically name all your favorite girls and try to say __________ over FOX,, in your eyes that might be so.. but walk into your local 7 11 right now and tell me do you see magazines with Megan Good on them?? maybe ONE.. but the majority are going to FOX.. look on your TV and tell me how many times you see FOX over GOOD.. seriously compare that and I can guarantee you, that GOOD wont even be mentioned.... yes there are tons of GOOD lovers on NT but in the end this isnt going to matter.. the fact is that most of you all are upset cause FOX is the IT girl and shes going to be for awhile, shes gonna be on tons of magazines, be talked about on numerous news channels, be on many talk shows.. more movies to come.. so in the end your FAVORITE girl never did compare, never will and wont ever COMPARE to MZ FOX... sorry to break the news to you but try and get used to it!!! its really all you can do
pimp.gif

returned on...ninja you just made a post talking about irrelevant Hollywood bull !$%+ we careless about....we talking about looks not careers (pretty sure megan fox has more money than her)...the next time you write an essay make sure it pertains to the topic....you get a F for your sorry effort

she on all these magazines NOW.....next year she wont matter unless there is a transformers 3.....its a fact that a new female actress will be on those covers

if thats the case beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>megan fox if we talking about magazines

the chick from twilight>>>>>>>megan fox if we talking magazines

You all fail to see what im saying.. Im saying you can come here and list everyone you want compared to FOX,, in the long run and for arguements sake, the people you name are going to be irrelevant even here.. sure youre gonna have a few people liking GOOD but society and the HYPE follows FOX so the majority of people here are gonna go with FOX.. not trying to say you guys are WRONG because your not... I can list in my eyes VIDA GUERRA over FOX because in my eyes VIDA s body blows away FOX's,, but the public, the majority of people arent gonna see it because of the media hype.. understand or no???
Beyonce>>>>>>>megan fox even in the media.....Beyonce is on more mags then fox

you know it, I know it, the media knows it

megan can't hold a candle to beyonce...even beyonces acting is better than hers and thats not saying much

how many people know fox across the globe...now multiply that by 100 with beyonce

AGREE with you KEITH.. im not trying to bash on peeps here, but RIGHT NOW at this most recent time... do you see BEYONCE on as many news channels, on that many magazines.. being on all the late night talk shows as FOX?? not really so therefore the hype on her is dying because people who all liked her as their number 1 awhile back arent going to as much because shes not the IT GIRL.. and im just stating the IT GIRL is going to FOX.. yo I know in a year or so that the FOX craze and hype will die down.. then this discussion will be totally different because not that many cats are going to be hyping her soo much and makin 20+ threads.. its all like a trend FAM ,, trends die down, give it time
I see what you saying...but I'm being honest the last time I went into a grocery store I saw beyonces face on alot of magazines...and thatskinny girl from twilight on alot of them too

you right though megan fox is an it girl

Well to DEAD the whole thing in what you and everyone else is saying.. THERES NO WIN in this.. whykeep going back and forth bro.. its all WHOS OPINION isnt it.. so AGREE TO DISAGREE, no need to get all upset over wholikes what on the internet...

Well to DEAD the whole thing in what you and everyone else is saying.. THERES NO WIN in this.. why keep going back and forth bro.. its all WHOS OPINION isnt it.. so AGREE TO DISAGREE, no need to get all upset over who likes what on the internet...
I just agreed with your crazy $!% man
laugh.gif
damn

Well to DEAD the whole thing in what you and everyone else is saying.. THERES NO WIN in this.. why keep going back and forth bro.. its all WHOS OPINION isnt it.. so AGREE TO DISAGREE, no need to get all upset over who likes what on the internet...
I just agreed with your crazy $!% man
laugh.gif
damn

wasnt soley on you MR JUICE, seen other posts from cats and edited late.. but damm wedsmash em all I know for sure, I never once bashed GOOD , cause damm when girl is runnin in them pink shorts on STOMP THEYARD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still prefer Good>Fox. But when it comes down to it i would toss both their salads if given the chance.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

3657422967_30d9179373_o.jpg

Look at her. And you guys are complaining about a thumb?
roll.gif

DAYUMM to the TENTH.. thats just simply AMAZING right there. Yeah imma have to tell her "PASS ON THE SMASH cause my lord look at your thumbs" come on now
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure about this one...and I've loved Megan Good back since her Cousin Skeeter days...and she has those DSL's for days...

but if you've seen the new Transformers, I think you'll agree with me when I say you have to go with Megan Fox...girl must be a freak in bed...goodgawddddd

Back
Top Bottom