MEAGAN GOOD VS NICKI MINAJ: WHO LOOKS BETTER?!

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

They're both ugly, but I'd go with Meagan Good.

laugh.gif

They are both 100x better looking than that broad in your avy.

Can't believe I'm asking NT... but

pics?

I have no clue what Nicki Minaj looks like (but she has a funny voice lol) and I don't feel like googling her.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

pics?

I have no clue what Nicki Minaj looks like (but she has a funny voice lol) and I don't feel like googling her.
2luw5qa.jpg

pics?

10zcxaa.jpg

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

horrible thread.. how come you don't have pics???

my bad, rookie mistake.. I forgot how hostile boys can get in the general forum, NT prolly wasnt the best place to ask this lol

pics?

i got you fam...
just click the link for pics...
Pics

nicki-minaj-and-amber-rose-at-amwtour1.bmp

holy +$%+.....man first off i'd let both of em sit on my face at will...

second off, nicky got da body arsenal

Meagan_good_175.jpg

Ms. good got da wifey appeal...but right at this moment in my life i like that raunchy +$%+ so i'd pick minaj
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn this is actually a good toss up. i seen nikki walking around on the stage on the live summer performance of lil wayne and mack maine, and i couldve swornshe had balloons in her pants! her @ss is soo ridiculous and shes pretty. she gets my vote

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

damn this is actually a good toss up. i seen nikki walking around on the stage on the live summer performance of lil wayne and mack maine, and i couldve sworn she had balloons in her pants! her @ss is soo ridiculous and shes pretty. she gets my vote

Spoiler [+]
ht8llj.gif

Damn this is a godo question. IMO Nikki is better looking than Meagan Good. They're both
pimp.gif
, but Nikki is just a lil more
devil.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gifs

Back
Top Bottom