Meanwhile in Oakland.... (Sideshow on I-880) Vol. seriously? still?!

lol just another day in the town.

town business as usual. lol at driving through. if you happen to hit one of their cars or get stuck you will get stomped out like this :

oakland is a s hole

Last edited:
Lol at people saying they would drive through it. Even if you did. Still dead stop traffic up ahead.

town business as usual. lol at driving through. if you happen to hit one of their cars or get stuck you will get stomped out like this :

oakland is a s hole

Seriously man? WOW thats some super ignorant crap right there, would love to have my Uzi and 4 32 round clips in that situation! (even though it wouldnt probably be enough)

Last edited:

oakland is a s hole

watching this made my blood boil, these buffoons arent ever EVER going to have **** and they think its ok to mess with someones property like that. Hope all those fools end up paralyzed.

Govt should build a fence around oakland, the crime rate is crazy,everyday people getting shot at .thank god i dont live there.

i remember when my cousin from out east was out here he was feeling this clyde carson song. dude was asking me if the title of the song was slang or metaphor for something, but i was like "no, it means exactly what it means. stay away from the town(oakland) breh".

Last edited:
:lol: Went to highschool with some of these hooligans, they've been on instagram/twitter/facebook celebrating this as some kind of victory.

Only way you would get your hood stomped out is if you were acting outta pocket (typically). Don't do anything stupid, relatively speaking, and you won't get your hood stomped out. It's pretty easy to avoid a side show or a hyphy train (they still do this?).

And I find it funny how people on the internet want to fight this ignorance with more ignorance.

Oh Bay Area...
laugh.gif

relevant video:
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom